Rezensionen (618)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. April 2024

Good app and great customer support. They do not overpromice but at the same time overdeliver

Sommelier Wine Box
Italien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
19. Februar 2024

This is one of the only apps on the App Store that allows you to create custom customer account menus, that embed or link to other pages. Their team is almost always available to help with design changes or any questions you might have along the way. This is the best way to keep customers organized, and have their Rewards, Subscriptions, Re-purchases, Tracking, Returns, and more all in a simple to use, beautifully designed customer account. Flitz is the best!

Resynate
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
20. Juni 2024

The support team at Flits really went above and beyond and helped me customize my customer account page. I'm excited to have the exact customer experience that I imagined and it's all thanks to Flits.

FOIA Document Source
22 tage mit der App
21. Februar 2024

The folks at FLITS are terrific to work with, and they've really helped us make our customers' experience more robust and easeful. The app integrates well with our theme, and with FLITS' tech support we were able to limit which customers can see which tabs in their account page (great for our subscription members). Overall, we've had a really good experience with FLITS.

Plum Deluxe Tea
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
7. Februar 2024

Flits works well with our customer's site. Having used the app for one year now, neither me nor my customer have experienced any issues. Support responds quickly and provides my monthly reports promptly. I look forward to another year of excellent service. Thank you!

Kiddie Academy Corporate
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
27. März 2024

"Exceptional app with lightning-fast customer support! Every request is handled swiftly, making for a seamless user experience. Highly recommended!"

Dreamin*101

Bakker.com | Belgique
Frankreich
10 monate mit der App
29. Februar 2024

Incredibly fast support and turnaround! Thank you for your help!

KINWAMONSTER
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
2. Mai 2024

Great loyalty and reward app with prompt support. Thank you!

VasuStore
Indien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
20. Mai 2024

Interface is looking nice, features are looking nice.
But with the every feature you'll see different charge info. Classic subscription for 5$ has almost the same function of new accounts interface of shopify. The referral program was looking wonderful so I want to see it. But even it has 3 different type of charges if you want to use or try. Easy to understand why people are not using these kind of apps.

Yellow Cart Family Store