Rezensionen (617)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. Dezember 2023

We had an additional requirement to further simplify the steps for our customers, as it wasn't readily available. Got it touch with the team and they fixed it for us real soon.

Since your customer support is good, I'm sure you've put in efforts to make this app the right one for Customer Account as well.

I look forward for such faster turn around time for any future requests as well.

Deniva
Indien
4 monate mit der App
19. Oktober 2023

One of the best app for Customer Accounts Dashboard and referal program on the Shopify Store. The app developer is smart and knowledgeable about how things work, very polite always happy to hear the requirements and solve issues in time.

Andamen
Indien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
15. Juni 2018

Super fast and powerful support. Absolut TOP !!!

Club Of Rhone
Deutschland
6. September 2022

Flits is the best customer account management app and their team assists with editing the code for all design requests! Flits has a very skilled team and I am so glad to have partnered with their team.

MFI Medical
Vereinigte Staaten
7. Juli 2021

Flits are always responsive to customers needs. Very helpful, very professional. Love the app. We use it for customer accounts and wishlist.

Tulio
Australien
9. April 2019

I am so impressed by the customer service. I used to be veeery impressed by Shopify team (still am) but Flits team really reach another level of service. The app also helps me a lot with my returns, I was sick of generating coupons that didn't make sense, couldn't be divided etc. Now I can give € directly to my clients. I believe it will totally help my sales grow

Les Petits Imprimés
Estland
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
31. Juli 2023

We've been with Flits for 4 or 5 years and have been happy with our experience. There have been a few "glitches" along the way but they always have helped resolve them in a timely manner so it wasn't too disruptive to our business. We definitely recommend them!

Lucky Disc Golf
Vereinigte Staaten
11. Juli 2019

Fast and efficient support! Special thanks to Alex for making all our changes within a few hours. This app is great and offers much more than the default Shopify customer account page. Looking forward to more features and updates to come!:)

Lilyanna
Singapur
20. Juli 2019

Not only that this app is so useful, the team is awesome.

Support is quick and effective.

Surely if you need what this app provides, go for it no second thought!

BazzBuy
Israel
Flits hat geantwortet 28. Juli 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review!

18. November 2019

One of the best plugin available on the market comes with the best customer service possible. Always helpful and can count on the team 24/7. Highly Recommended

Religion Clothing EU