Floatify: Social & CTA Buttons , 94件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年1月21日

My experience with the app has been exceptionally amazing!! Though websites usually add this app for social shares, our use case at kamakhyaa has been completely different. Lynn from their team was extremely patient and helped me create a totally different navigation. I recommend this app and their team to whoever needs any improvement in the appearance of the store in terms of CTAs!

Kamakhyaa
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Omegaが返信しました 2024年1月23日

🌟 Wow, thank you for the exceptionally amazing feedback! 🚀 It's fantastic to hear that your experience with the app has been tailored to your unique needs at Kamakhyaa. Kudos to Lynn for being extremely patient and helping you create a totally different navigation! 🙌 We're thrilled to have met your expectations. If you ever need further improvements or assistance, our team is here for you. Thanks for the glowing recommendation! 😊 #ExceptionalExperience #TeamWorkMagic

2024年1月25日

I haven't started using the app yet, but I'm giving this 5-star review because Tracy gave me the best customer service I have ever had in my entire life. It is simply beyond imagination. To say responses were fast is to say nothing. Responses were prompt, to the point, and proactive!
Tracy, you made my day! Thank you for being such a nice person and so professional and caring!

BLUETTI-US
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Omegaが返信しました 2024年1月30日

We genuinely appreciate your 5-star review and your kind words about Tracy's exceptional customer service! It's fantastic to hear that Tracy went above and beyond to provide prompt, to-the-point, and proactive responses. We're delighted to know that she made your day and left such a positive impression.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and if you ever decide to use the app or have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out. Tracy and the entire team are here to assist you! 🌟💙

2024年3月15日

great service. I had a pretty big problem with the app and they made sure it was fixed.
Tracy gave me fantastic customer service and was always there with me trying to help. Highly appreciated, tysm.

luminous love
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:4日
Omegaが返信しました 2024年3月17日

🌟 Thank you for your feedback on our Floatify: Social & CTA Buttons app! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the service provided, especially from Tracy. Your appreciation motivates us to continue delivering top-notch support. Should you have any more questions or need further assistance with the app, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀 #FloatifyApp #CustomerSatisfaction #ThankYouTracy

2024年1月17日

Customer service was very professional and resolved my issue quickly

ShiningShow
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Omegaが返信しました 2024年1月19日

🌟 Thank you for your positive feedback! 🚀 We're delighted to hear that our customer service team provided professional assistance and resolved your issue quickly. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🛠️

2024年3月14日

This is my favorite app because of support team :) The Vincent is awesome! :) Very kind and helpful guy! :)

Sve na Klik shop
ボスニア・ヘルツェゴビナ
アプリの使用期間:16日
Omegaが返信しました 2024年3月17日

🌟 Thank you for your kind words about our Floatify: Social & CTA Buttons app! We're thrilled to hear that you love it, especially because of our support team. Vincent is indeed awesome, and we're glad he could assist you effectively. If you ever need more help or have further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience remains exceptional! 🚀 #CustomerSatisfaction #FloatifyApp #TopNotchSupport

2024年2月20日

the app is useful for ensuring that the customer interfaces directly with the seller, furthermore the assistance is always available at any time, professional, patient and really very kind. I highly recommend the application

KrezyJoy
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約4時間
Omegaが返信しました 2024年2月22日

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app useful for facilitating direct interaction between customers and sellers, and we're glad you appreciate our professional, patient, and kind assistance. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟

2024年3月12日

really good service and friendly

HT Bazar
バングラデシュ
アプリの使用期間:15日
Omegaが返信しました 2024年3月14日

🌟 Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you're satisfied with the service provided by Floatify: Social & CTA Buttons. 💼 Providing excellent service and being friendly are values we hold dearly, and it's fantastic to know that we've met your expectations. 🤝 If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help make your experience with Floatify as smooth as possible! 🚀

2024年3月21日

Just installed the app with the excellent support from Joy. I couldn't thank her enough for the amazing assistance she provided. She has been very supportive and customized the settings to my liking and preference. I look forward to deploying this app successfully with my newly revamped store. Excellent app and I would definitely recommend this to others.

Phoenix Brands
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
Omegaが返信しました 2024年3月25日

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Joy and our Floatify: Social & CTA Buttons app! 🌟 Joy's excellent support and customization of settings to your liking truly exemplify our commitment to providing top-notch service. 😊 It's fantastic to know that you're looking forward to deploying the app successfully with your revamped store. We're confident it will add value to your online presence! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀

2024年2月4日

Great customer support! For some reason, buttons did not show up for me initially. The customer support team fixed everything quickly and was very helpful.

NOOSH
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
Omegaが返信しました 2024年2月8日

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

2024年4月11日

Simple app and reliable support team!

Rosslyn-vn
ベトナム
アプリの使用期間:17日
Omegaが返信しました 2024年4月13日

🌟 Thanks for your awesome review of Floatify: Social & CTA Buttons app! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app simple and reliable! 💫 Our support team is dedicated to providing the best assistance possible, so we're delighted to know that you had a positive experience with them! 🤝 Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else in the future! 💬 Thank you for your support! 🙌