Shopify Flow , 68 Rezensionen

• 12 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 12 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 13 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. April 2024

Brilliant part of shopify. Not sure why its not hyped. It's brilliant!

Love Thy Bargains
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 25. April 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled you're enjoying using Flow.

20. Mai 2024

Great!

Dr. Grill Colombia
Kolumbien
8 monate mit der App
7. April 2024

Trying to create a Flow, but it constantly returns me a 500 page error once I click Create. Can it be fixed?

lovepaint.supplies
Estland
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 8. April 2024

Hi, could you contact support with that issue? We aren't having an outage right now, but we should be able to figure out the problem.

1. Mai 2024

Great application. I'm looking forward to being able to use graphql mutations in inputs in the run-code action

Ciseco Hydrogen Main
Vietnam
18 minuten mit der App
23. April 2024

works great. But just like zapier and all the other workflow apps it requires thought and logic to make the flows work correctly.

Plainridge Park
12 minuten mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 25. April 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your understanding of the thought and logic required to build custom apps/workflows through the Flow app. That said, we are working to make that requirement less and less.

9. Dezember 2023

I use the Flow app on my website at BuyExcelTemplates.com to automatically tag customers based on what they purchased so I can then use in email marketing.

BuyExcelTemplates.com
5 monate mit der App
6. November 2023

For me it is a great app, and support helps with setting up flows. I think the bad reviews are here only becuase people do not understand the flow logic.

StretchFit™ Slovensko
Slowakei
8 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 7. November 2023

Amazing. Thanks for the review! For those of you reading this review, do check out the Flow discussion on the Shopify community: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow

24. Mai 2024

One of the extremely beneficial apps that allow us to automate a huge part of our store AND its being regularly developed and enhanced!

Petriotics
Libanon
Shopify hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2024

Hi, thanks for the review. We really appreciate it!

6. Oktober 2021

The new version of Flow is fantastic! The drag and drop canvas UI is much more intuitive than the previous linear version. We use Flow to automate many repetitive tasks like capturing payments after fraud review, sending pick lists, and sending triggered emails based on certain conditions (via webhook).

Nanoleaf Shop USA
Kanada
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
9. August 2019

Great so far. Would be great if there were more product filters on the order level. Also integrating with other email partners would be ideal.

BH Cosmetics
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 8. März 2024

Thank you for the review. For anyone reading this, Flow can access essentially all product data now.