Shopify Flow , 60 arvostelua

• 12 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 12 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 15 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
28. marraskuu 2023

This is a great app except the one thing I need it to do is not an option for some unknown reason. When a product goes out of stock I want to set it up so the product template is changed automatically. Why is there no template option!

Please add asap, upon googling a lot of people were wondering the same thing!

Titan Pop Culture
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
9. joulukuu 2023

I use the Flow app on my website at BuyExcelTemplates.com to automatically tag customers based on what they purchased so I can then use in email marketing.

BuyExcelTemplates.com
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. tammikuu 2024

the flows are not working, none!!! when you contact support they suggest hiring a developer to fix this. what a joke!

iLevel Lab
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. marraskuu 2023

I created a flow to remove a tag if all variants of a product get to 0 on a specific location. I set up the flow perfectly (based on a preexisting template) but still do not work.

When i got to support, after half an hour of explanation from my end and generic responses like: " I understand you", "I will help you", i only got 2 mediocre attempts of a solution to my flow issue.
1) Try to turn it off and on
2) Try to create it again
Waste of time and lack of training of support personel

Harumi Belleza Coreana
Kolumbia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 28. marraskuu 2023

Hi, we have tried to reach out to you but haven't received a reply. It looks like your support advisor provided a working solution for you to use, but you may have had a delay due to it being a very busy support weekend for Shopify (Black Friday)

6. marraskuu 2023

For me it is a great app, and support helps with setting up flows. I think the bad reviews are here only becuase people do not understand the flow logic.

StretchFit™ Slovensko
Slovakia
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 7. marraskuu 2023

Amazing. Thanks for the review! For those of you reading this review, do check out the Flow discussion on the Shopify community: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow

26. marraskuu 2023

how do i get support for this app ??????? shopify make it impossible to contact them
the description is very confusing and there is no way to contacts shopify app to get support on this app , PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!

NYCK - New York City Kicks
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 28. marraskuu 2023

You can see how to contact support in emails you've gotten from Shopify but also in the Settings / Plan area in the Admin. For Flow specifically, we do provide support through the community forums: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow

24. marraskuu 2023

This app is just perfect! I used it to tag products if they're available in one location, and sold out in the other one. I installed it and had it working perfectly after 2 hours! I'm impressed, this opens so many opportunities which would otherwise only be possible with deep programming or expensive apps for each case. Wow Shopify, Flow is an incredible extension for Shopify!!!

Menschenskinder
Saksa
Noin 4 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 28. marraskuu 2023

Thanks for the kind words, we think is a super-power for many merchants!

6. lokakuu 2023

I needed a very niche solution to a problem that there was no app for. This helped me get exactly what I wanted and will help me retail customers as I grow. I know nothing about code and how things work so I asked a question on what I wanted in their flow support and Paul_N | Flow Product Manager @ Shopify help me!!
I am sure I can do so much more with this app, will explore when I have time

Bendix Coffee Roasters
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 10. lokakuu 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad to help you find a solution through our community forum!

22. syyskuu 2023

The app is full of bugs. I need to reach out to support every time I create a new flow and they realize that the there are errors with the template variables.

Llama Naturals
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 7. marraskuu 2023

Hi, thanks for your review. We tried repeatedly to reach out to you to better understand any defects you might have encountered. Flow takes quality and reliability seriously and there are no known issues with template variables.

Muokattu 2. syyskuu 2023

I had some issues with the app at first, but Paul came in and helped me set up everything correctly. The app runs smoothly and fulfills my orders automatically.

Liftmas Tree