Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up , 500件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年9月19日

I can't say enough good things about this app! It's been a game-changer for my Shopify store. Highly recommended!

Favor Graphics
ベトナム
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年9月1日

I don't know if the customers who have given a rating are really real. I tested the app for several days and noticed the following:

E-mail campaigns are not formatted and sent as a box, but a width of 100% is displayed. This looks terrible in Outlook and other mail clients.
Images with links or buttons cannot be sent in email campaigns. These are displayed in the template, but sending them is not possible. Our developer has tested this several times. He then removed the button links and image links. Then the newsletter was delivered to him. Previously, the message 'rejected' was always displayed.

It is also unusual that you have to confirm the domain via your own DNS by creating a TXT code in the DNS server and confirming the domain in this way. This also applies to the e-mail address. The basic idea is good, but some things don't work here.

The horribly formatted e-mails are also displayed in FLOW in every e-mail client with 100% instead of formatted as a box. Here, too, the basic idea would be wonderful, but the implementation is lacking.

We deleted the app again after losing a few hours of testing with it. By the way, we know what we're doing. We are PHP developers and computer scientists.

As a final piece of information, we naturally contacted support. He doesn't get in touch within 1-2 hours, but after 3 days and refers to more time and patience. No help was ever offered.

The whole issue is very unfortunate. Actually, I would like the app and the idea too, but it's just UNUSABLE.

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz
スイス
アプリの使用期間:9日
Flowio⭐が返信しました 2023年9月5日

Hi Marcel,

Thank you so so much for submitting such a thorough and insightful review. This not only helps other merchants, but also motivates us to take extremely great measures in determining how under-performing our teams are.

I have sent a private message to you and hopefully will hear from you soon.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Ryth - The Flowio team

2023年11月3日

slow customer service to feedback
many debag in application

JEWLORI
アメリカ合衆国
Flowio⭐が返信しました 2023年11月5日

Hi Osama,

Thank you for submitting a review! We apologize for the slow response time. We understand that this is a frustrating experience, and we are committed to improving our customer support.

We are working on improving our in-app self-help resources to provide our customers with faster answers to their questions. Also, one of our representatives has reached out to you to address the issues you were having.

We appreciate your patience as we work to make improvements.

Sincerely,
The Flowio team

2023年7月3日

I found a full support to fix my account from Flowio's team & I think the 1st idea is the only idea, I mean the 1st impression lasts

JewDody
エジプト
アプリの使用期間:13日
2023年8月7日

very difficult to set up a pop-up window and finally it doesn't work at all, and this app not any help for my mobile display

5 STARS HOUSE
中国
アプリの使用期間:2日
Flowio⭐が返信しました 2023年8月9日

Hi Kun Lin Yuan,

Thank you for submitting a review for our app!

Please accept my sincerest apology! We understood this experience was underwhelmed and we would have felt the same way.

I do see that one of our representatives has reached out to you to provide a solution. Can you please double-check and try it?

Once again, my apologies that you have had the experiences that I believe no one would want from a customer service team. I can assure you that the level of support from my team is improving, and we will try our best to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Flowio team

2023年3月20日

Ryth has been extremely helpful! He's been extremely kind and offering the best possible attention. That's the kind of customer service I love to get! Outstanding and quick onboarding support. I added this app because I replaced our e-platform for my site and this came with better price.

EV FUEL
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年1月18日

I'm using this app in two stores right now, and it's been super helpful for growing my email lists. The app is simple to use, and the customer service team is awesome!

Roses from Bones
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年1月19日

this app is so good to put it in your online store and if you had any sort of problem you will get a huge support by the Flowio team.

jowedoly
トルコ
2023年1月30日

AMAZING customer service! Vincent understood the issues i was experiencing from my end and fixed them in less than 10 minutes! he was so dedicated to attend to my needs and answered all my queries in a very professional manner! could not recommend this app enough!

SHAPD OFFICIAL
オーストラリア
2022年12月21日

Ciara was fine and professional. She offered me a very good deal to upgrade my plan so i took it! Thankyou to all you guys from Flowio!

imperodelmate.com