Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 december 2022

So far, so good. I like the minimal UI Flowio offers. It's not hard to navigate at all. Also, support is responsive and helpful - Ciara provided amazing assistance and solved the minor issue that I was running into.

Rose A + Co
7 dagen gebruiken de app
22 november 2022

New to Flowio, so far very happy. Learning more as we need it. The customer support on the chat have been great, responsive with easy guidance. Looking forward to continuing.

Wild Seeds
Nieuw-Zeeland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
12 oktober 2022

I really love how they help me make a great starter funnel for my growing email list. This app is very easy to use and add to my Shopify store

Lavado7
14 dagen gebruiken de app
24 november 2022

Excellent customer service around the clock, they help you at all times. I recommend this application for life

jewigold
Egypte
3 maanden gebruiken de app
21 december 2022

Ciara was fine and professional. She offered me a very good deal to upgrade my plan so i took it! Thankyou to all you guys from Flowio!

imperodelmate.com
Italië
8 november 2022

I was helped by Vincent from the flowio team and he went above and beyond to help and make sure everything went well, his customer service was exceptional and made making changes seamless he is an IT wizard

Slimes Newcastle
Australië
27 dagen gebruiken de app
19 september 2023

I can't say enough good things about this app! It's been a game-changer for my Shopify store. Highly recommended!

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
22 november 2022

I used this app to create a pop-up message and collect customers information for marketing. Vincent was very helpful.

FLOR HERMOSA
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 9 december 2022

Very good technical support (thanks Vincent), the app is very easy to use. We have doubbled our leads within 1 month with the pop-up option. I recommend.

MOTHERWOOD
Frankrijk
5 maart 2023

I am very pleased with the support I have received from Ryth this evening and Vincent in the past. Both have helped me through issues I have had and have made working with Flowio a breeze. Thank you - a 2 thumbs up.

My Ol' Blues