Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 8% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 februari 2024

Fodane has turned into my all-time favorite app! This program provides everything I need, from budgeting to daily task organization. The smooth experience is guaranteed by the feature-rich integration and the intuitive UI, which makes navigating a snap. It feels as though I'm carrying around a personal assistant.

Jolly Trend
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Fodane's ability to upsell without being pushy is commendable. It has helped increase our average order value significantly.

Dreamy Store
Australië
26 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

I love how Fodane has streamlined the checkout process. Cart upsell is amazing, bought together is killer product, its amazon like features and help my store upsell a lot.

J.site
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 mei 2024

Fodane is a valuable asset for any e-commerce business. Its wide range of features, from product reviews to email collection popups, provides everything you need to run a successful online store.

Safe Style Emporium
3 dagen gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

The Fodane app has an intuitive interface that cleverly suggests related products, encouraging me to make additional purchases. It's upselling done right!

harry store
4 april 2024

Our revenue has grown exponentially after using the Fodane app. Its features are tailored to help businesses thrive

Teller
Australië
28 dagen gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Since integrating Fodane into our e-commerce platform, we've seen a significant increase in revenue. The app's features are clearly designed with a business's bottom line in mind.

Spark
12 mei 2024

The user-friendly interface of Fodane makes it easy even for non-tech savvy store owners to navigate and use. It’s a well-designed app that makes managing an online store a breeze

GlowGenius
3 dagen gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

Fodane has transformed our online store into a sales powerhouse. Its cart urgency and stock urgency features have created a sense of urgency that drives customers to make quick purchasing decisions, resulting in a significant sales boost.
Moreover, Fodane's email collection capabilities have been invaluable in building a strong customer base and fostering long-term relationships.
In short, Fodane is a must-have Shopify app for any e-commerce store looking to supercharge sales and grow their customer list. It's a game-changer that we highly recommend!

Beauti Natura
14 dagen gebruiken de app
20 april 2024

Fodane is fast and efficient. I setup the app on my store in 30 mins. Ali Express review import is amazing and really fast. Very efficient.

See Store