Recensies (89)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 juni 2024

Fodane’s reviews feature has given our customers a voice. It has improved our store’s credibility.

Glamour Essence
10 dagen gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

The reviews feature of Fodane has improved our store’s reputation. It has attracted more customers to our store.

Cocoa Bliss
10 dagen gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

Fodane has optimized our store. The cart upsell feature is very powerful.”

wrist &Beast
9 dagen gebruiken de app
20 april 2024

Fodane is fast and efficient. I setup the app on my store in 30 mins. Ali Express review import is amazing and really fast. Very efficient.

See Store
Pakistan
20 dagen gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Our revenue has grown exponentially after using the Fodane app. Its features are tailored to help businesses thrive

Teller
Australië
28 dagen gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Fodane's ability to upsell without being pushy is commendable. It has helped increase our average order value significantly.

Dreamy Store
Australië
26 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

The Fodane app is incredibly user-friendly. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making shopping a breeze.

Astra
17 dagen gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

The Fodane app has an intuitive interface that cleverly suggests related products, encouraging me to make additional purchases. It's upselling done right!

harry store
4 april 2024

Since integrating Fodane into our e-commerce platform, we've seen a significant increase in revenue. The app's features are clearly designed with a business's bottom line in mind.

Spark
3 april 2024

I love how Fodane has streamlined the checkout process. Cart upsell is amazing, bought together is killer product, its amazon like features and help my store upsell a lot.

J.site