Recensies (87)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 april 2024

The Fodane app has an intuitive interface that cleverly suggests related products, encouraging me to make additional purchases. It's upselling done right!

harry store
4 april 2024

Since integrating Fodane into our e-commerce platform, we've seen a significant increase in revenue. The app's features are clearly designed with a business's bottom line in mind.

Spark
7 april 2024

Fodane's upselling techniques are subtle yet effective, leading to increased sales without compromising the customer experience.

Cheaper
11 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

I love how Fodane has streamlined the checkout process. Cart upsell is amazing, bought together is killer product, its amazon like features and help my store upsell a lot.

J.site
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bewerkt 10 april 2024

Cart abandonment was a major issue for us. The Fodane app has effectively addressed this problem with its timely reminders and easy checkout process.

Things My Spirit Needs
2 dagen gebruiken de app
13 april 2024

Whenever I've had a query or issue, Foodane's customer service has been quick to respond and resolve. They tryly value their customers.

Orchid Nectar
Ongeveer 21 uur gebruiken de app
14 april 2024

I've been using the Fodane app for a while now and it's never let me down. It's reliable and consistently delivers a great shopping experience.

drive buddy
Israël
Ongeveer 17 uur gebruiken de app
26 februari 2024

Fodane has turned into my all-time favorite app! This program provides everything I need, from budgeting to daily task organization. The smooth experience is guaranteed by the feature-rich integration and the intuitive UI, which makes navigating a snap. It feels as though I'm carrying around a personal assistant.

Jolly Trend
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

VERY BAD APP - do not use. They just charged us $99.99 / month when we were on the $29.99 / month without notifying us.

SNOOPART UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Bonsai Tech heeft geantwoord 8 februari 2024

Thank you for the review.
We have refunded the money. Also This was charged by Shopify in error while you were in 14 day trial period from Fodane.
We have done everything right by you, please take down the review.

11 april 2024

Fodane's product recommendations are always spot on. It's like they know exactly what I need!

Infly.nl