Arvostelut (159)

• 4 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
10. toukokuu 2024

FOMO What started as a promising subscription turned into a massive disappointment when, out of the blue, we were downgraded to a free plan back in March without any notification or explanation. This left us with a barely functional app, operational only on the first of April and May—talk about an April Fool’s joke, but nobody’s laughing.

To add insult to injury, the cost of the pro plan has skyrocketed to an eye-watering $499 per month. It’s baffling since their operational costs for notifications surely haven’t spiked to justify such a steep increase. Sadly, it’s no longer feasible or rational to continue our subscription. A real letdown from a service I once valued.

Little Ones
Uusi-Seelanti
Yli 7 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 11. toukokuu 2024

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to discussing a tailored solution for your business in the next few days.

17. toukokuu 2024

We chose a free plan as we think the quota is enough. Then we found out we have been charged 189USD, 149USD,89USD for a couple of times. We then checked further and found this "Smart" FOMO serectly "upgraded" our plan (more expensive one). They set an option (in a very hidden place) saying: Auto Upgrade Plan enable. Obviously we didnt know we have to "disable" it, and thats why they leave it" enable" and automatically upgraded our plan.

I doubt is is a scam, because we don't have that great traffic for the past few months, and they said it showed x amount of notification so charge us more (they said we have 30k notification which we don't believe it)
Now this FOMO app chardge us around 1000USD and we barely have any sales.
AVOID FOMO!

soundofpearlslondon
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 18. toukokuu 2024

Hello - thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Fomo, even though it was not a positive one.
I want to assure you that the traffic and impression numbers you see on Fomo are accurate.
In response to users who would reach out to support when notifications stopped appearing when they were over their plan limit,mwe introduced the Automatic Upgrade feature. When the automatic upgrade takes place, the higher plan tier is pro-rated for the time remaining in the billing period.
I am happy to see that you do have sales conversions from Fomo notifications. I am sorry you were disappointed with our billing model.
Wishing you all the best with your store and it's beautiful jewellery.

19. maaliskuu 2024

These guys are great! Elias went above and beyond to assist me with my needs, and I will continue to refer friends and family.

K8 Stinger Store
Noin 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 20. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for the kind words! and taking the time for a great feedback!

10. kesäkuu 2024

Great app, very clear workings, perfect customer service. Would definitely recommend - so far the best app from the shopify app store that I am using.

OSANA
Puola
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2024

Janice took care of me and we shared a giggle - these guys are the best - more than enough functionality - ease of set-up is amazing - flexibility to upgrade/ downgrade as well (unlike other apps!). Using FOMO in all our, and friends', stores!

Mirror Skin
27 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 26. huhtikuu 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review! I'm so glad you love Fomo as much as I do. Happy to help anytime.

29. helmikuu 2024

My favorite app on Shopify! The UI design is incredible!! Customer service is also great. Can‘t wait to use it :)

Maliya
Saksa
Noin 11 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 1. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks for taking the time and for the great feedback!

15. syyskuu 2023

100% a must have app for anyone who already has some traction on your store, I would say the analytics aren't too accurate, but its show me a over 20% increase in sales which is probably more like 5-10% but still a MUST HAVE APP that will almost without a doubt boost your websites credibility. (also the only app that I could find that would work on my headless website kudos!)

Bids.com
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 18. syyskuu 2023

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad your seeing conversion results from using Fomo.

20. marraskuu 2023

I think it all looks good and it seems like you can customize a lot. But I take issue in it immediately pumping out notifications and no clear way how to turn them off. I uninstalled - also because I think the pricing is insane. It racked up thousands of impressions within 30 minutes or so and we are by no means a "huge" site.

Awesome Maps
Saksa
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 22. marraskuu 2023

Hello - thanks for your feedback about Fomo. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't the right tool for you. For any users considering Fomo, notifications are easy to turn off using the toggle above each notification in the Admin under Notifications.
Fomo does come with the Active Visitors and Someone is Viewing notifications turned on on default so you can see notifications right away.
Our pricing reflects the value users get in increased conversions - Fomo pays for itself after just a few transactions.
I wish you all the best, Awesome Maps - love your product!

7. marraskuu 2023

I can see from the dashboard that Fom is well worth it! We've made a lot of extra revenue from the app.

A Big thanks to Janice for helping me with a big technical problem. Fomo is our 2nd most important app behind Replo (our page builder lol)

Birchbury
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 9. marraskuu 2023

Thanks for the great feedback! We're so happy to be adding value to Birchbury - wishing you record sales this holiday season!

Muokattu 3. syyskuu 2023

We have used this app for over 2 years!! They have worked on new features which is great however we don't need all these new features. Unfortunately, app charges have gone up dramatically :( They have helpful customer service (thanks Janice) but we still find it to be out of our budget after the changes to the app. Otherwise great app and has worked well for our shop!

Bling My Ride
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Fomo vastasi 18. syyskuu 2023

Thanks for the feedback! We understand that pricing changes are never welcome but we're happy you've stuck with us and hope you enjoy the new offerings.