Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 febbraio 2024

better than fontify or whatveer that app is called. super ez and simple and actually works

diffuser store
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 gennaio 2024

Simple perfect and free

Ongles Lab
Francia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

Greatest and easiest font app. Free for custom fonts. I have lost couple of hours working on fonts and using other apps. This one made it all up! THANK YOU GUYS!

Way of B Cosmetics
Turchia
30 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
3 aprile 2024

Oh, you are very welcome! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed it. It brings me immense joy to know that my efforts have been met with such positive feedback. Your appreciation is a testament to the hard work and dedication I have put into this endeavor. I am grateful for the opportunity to share my passion with others and to receive their kind words in return.

CrystalQuartz Creations
5 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
29 dicembre 2023

I just installed it before 5 mins and all worked pretty well. I was struggling to update fonts using code but I finally got this.

MySkillShaala
India
5 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
9 novembre 2023

Not only is this app free (love that) but the support offered to get it working when it didn't right away was fantastic. Fully recommend this app!

Limited Coffee Co
Regno Unito
Circa 6 ore di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Excellent app with seamless integration.

Bloom Space

ចែ ភាព លក់ឈុត
Cambogia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2023

amazing and super easy perfect and helped a lot, really simple to use and connect with it and you can use any font

concept
Austria
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 luglio 2023

Great app that allows you to customize your website seamlessly. We were able to implement the customized fonts easily and whenever there was an issue, the customer service team were able to resolve right away. Best part is it's free!

NUNCHI