Use Google Fonts
Choose from the popular Google Fonts and font variants to insert into your website without coding
Upload Custom Fonts
Allow you to upload your own font files and use them on your website
Works With All Themes
It sure does! Even, it works with any customized themes
Su FontPicker — Easy Google Fonts
Why Do I Need This App?
Everybody wants their site to be unique. They don’t want to be stuck with the standard option like everyone else but express their own style and personality with their website.
One of the easiest ways to customize a website is to add custom fonts to it. After all, the text makes up a large part of it and is an important element of web design.
By default, Shopify themes come with some specific fonts and when you publish content, these fonts are rendered in the frontend. However, sometimes you might want to use a custom font on your site to give it the perfect look and feel for your brand.
Luckily, Google Fonts provides a large number of web fonts that anyone can use. It’s an awesome service and one that many website owners should take advantage of.
That’s why today, we are going to show you how to include Google Fonts on your site using the FontPicker — Easy Google Fonts.
What Do I Need To Do?
- Install the app
- Choose the font and assign it to elements that you want to customize.
- And you're done!
What We Provide You?
- Use Google Fonts: Customize your website using any Google Fonts.
- Optimized Font Loading: Optimize performance by loading only the font weights you use, so it loads faster.
- Upload Custom Fonts: Upload your own font files and use them on your website.
- Font Size: Customize the font size of any element.
- Font Color: Customize the font color of any element.
- Line Height: Improve readability by tweaking your line heights.
- Letter Spacing: Fine-tune the space between letters to perfect your typography.
- Text Transform: Transform headings and text with a click, options include: Capitalize, UPPERCASE, and lowercase.
- Font Preloading: Improve website performance by loading font files as soon as the page loads.
- Custom Elements: Define your own elements and the app will build the typography controls for you.
- And so many other features need you to discover: margin, padding, border, border-radius, box-shadow, text-shadow, position, drop-cap, ...
Install today and feel the difference right away!
Si integra con
- Google Fonts
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
- Informativa sulla privacy
Le recensioni più recenti
I tried Fontify - did not work, no customer support and charged me $10. FontPicker was easy to use, great tutorial videos to guide you through process and it actually worked - for free!
One of the best apps I've ever used. Wonderful UI and extremely effective at what it does. Couldn't recommend more.
La Botega di Samuele
It is very easy use this app to add google Fonts. There are many configuration to use for adjust fonts to the site. I have use it. I found it very efficient non invasive ed easy to remove if you think it is not respond for you need.