Recensioni (1.121)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
24 maggio 2024

Highly recommended!!
The function is very clear, you can quickly find what you want to set, you can change the font, color, size inside.
One of the standout features is undoubtedly the vast selection of free fonts available. This variety ensures that users have plenty of options to express their unique style and personality, without any extra cost.
And Andy is great. Whenever we encounter any issues or questions, Andy is always there to lend a helping hand.

PonyCycle, Inc.
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 aprile 2024

Susan helped me to achieve some results by adding custom fonts to my store that I couldn't figure out. Her help was fantastic; she worked with me to help me achieve my goal.

I love this company! Thank you Susan :)

Waxhouse Candle Co.
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

You are and awesome support team & you all have a great price plan and customer service is 5 star ***** JADE is the best!!! She Rocks The House! Sincerely Haqinai

Maté Factor
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

Andy from ecomposer helped me on the spot with my issues regarding the installation of my new font. Thank you so much...

TRUE NUGGETS of love
Germania
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
25 maggio 2024

Great app and great people, had a question about the app and got connected with Susan, she helped me through everything.

I recommend!

tac
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 aprile 2024

Love this app. Very fast when you need help. Thanks Lily for your great customer service.

Avecpatience
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 maggio 2024

The second I opened the Support chat and sent my message, a customer agent got back to me. It took only few seconds for them to get back to me. I am impressed. Also, great app.

Babes United
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

I had some troubles to take the app in hand and Lily was so helpful. She took a little time to identify the issues and fix them with a professional attitude.
Really useful app and great customer service, I strongly recommend this app !

L'Armoire Poéthique
Francia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2024

Jade was very prompt with her responses and provided me with code that fixed my issues right away, enabling me to customize my Shopify theme quickly and easily. Thank you very much Jade!!

Bamboo Living
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 aprile 2024

Very nice support! Lily helped me to solve the problem i had applying the font to my e-commerce. I recommend this app.

Life Natural