Recensioni (1.132)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 maggio 2024

You are and awesome support team & you all have a great price plan and customer service is 5 star ***** JADE is the best!!! She Rocks The House! Sincerely Haqinai

Maté Factor
8 maggio 2024

Andy from ecomposer helped me on the spot with my issues regarding the installation of my new font. Thank you so much...

TRUE NUGGETS of love
Germania
25 maggio 2024

Great app and great people, had a question about the app and got connected with Susan, she helped me through everything.

I recommend!

tac
Stati Uniti
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 aprile 2024

Customer support is outstanding and the app is perfect
I love it

www.Kristalai.eu
Lituania
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2024

Jade from the CX team was very helpful. Would recommend.

2X Espresso
25 giugno 2024

This little app is an excellent addition to a store. It will handle general and particular font needs. Two times, I wanted to apply a font to a very specific area on the screen. The last time I contacted support, Jade was accommodating, and in two minutes, it was all sorted out.

I have never waited more than 5 minutes for support, and it is always with a smile. Jade was excellent, and so was the rest of the team.

It is an excellent app at a great price (I use the paid edition) and can add to the UX/UI visual quality of your store.

Cobwebs Of The Mind
Israele
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 giugno 2024

Thanks Jade for the help !!

Teckel Trotteur
Francia
24 maggio 2024

Highly recommended!!
The function is very clear, you can quickly find what you want to set, you can change the font, color, size inside.
One of the standout features is undoubtedly the vast selection of free fonts available. This variety ensures that users have plenty of options to express their unique style and personality, without any extra cost.
And Andy is great. Whenever we encounter any issues or questions, Andy is always there to lend a helping hand.

PonyCycle, Inc.
Stati Uniti
15 maggio 2024

Ich hatte ein Problem & Lily hat mir schnell geholfen, guter Support. Vielen lieben Dank !

MACOBI
Germania
3 maggio 2024

Très bon dialogue avec Susan du help center qui m’a bien aidée!
Merci!