Recensies (1.119)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 april 2024

Customer support is outstanding and the app is perfect
I love it

www.Kristalai.eu
Litouwen
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

You are and awesome support team & you all have a great price plan and customer service is 5 star ***** JADE is the best!!! She Rocks The House! Sincerely Haqinai

Maté Factor
8 mei 2024

Andy from ecomposer helped me on the spot with my issues regarding the installation of my new font. Thank you so much...

TRUE NUGGETS of love
Duitsland
1 mei 2024

Jade from the CX team was very helpful. Would recommend.

2X Espresso
Australië
25 mei 2024

Great app and great people, had a question about the app and got connected with Susan, she helped me through everything.

I recommend!

tac
Verenigde Staten
10 maanden gebruiken de app
3 juni 2024

Thanks Jade for the help !!

Teckel Trotteur
Frankrijk
24 mei 2024

Highly recommended!!
The function is very clear, you can quickly find what you want to set, you can change the font, color, size inside.
One of the standout features is undoubtedly the vast selection of free fonts available. This variety ensures that users have plenty of options to express their unique style and personality, without any extra cost.
And Andy is great. Whenever we encounter any issues or questions, Andy is always there to lend a helping hand.

PonyCycle, Inc.
Verenigde Staten
23 april 2024

Susan helped me to achieve some results by adding custom fonts to my store that I couldn't figure out. Her help was fantastic; she worked with me to help me achieve my goal.

I love this company! Thank you Susan :)

Waxhouse Candle Co.
Australië
7 maanden gebruiken de app
3 mei 2024

Très bon dialogue avec Susan du help center qui m’a bien aidée!
Merci!

Du Rebecca
Frankrijk
6 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

Ich hatte ein Problem & Lily hat mir schnell geholfen, guter Support. Vielen lieben Dank !

MACOBI