Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de março de 2024

Great app for being able to send customers PDF versions of invoices/quotes. Also support is always available and Phoebe has been great with assisting on any issues or queries.

Would highly recommend.

Cheers,

James.

ecobubl Store
Reino Unido
2 months usando a aplicação
7 de fevereiro de 2024

Apps is bugging, not working.

Murph Fitness
Canadá
4 months usando a aplicação
11 de abril de 2024

Very happy with this app!

I'm a very small business and this app is perfect for me since it allows 300 free invoices per months!

You can custom a lot of things and even customize translations.

I had Tessa helped me remove the Fordeer branding and they were sooo efficient, thanks a lot!

*Leegloo Shop
França
3 days usando a aplicação
12 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing support, Phoebe gives me a quick and clear instruction when I reach for support. The app has a lot of features that cover all my needs, especially customizable templates. A++

NEVUCI
Hungria
2 months usando a aplicação
4 de fevereiro de 2024

I tried my best to like this app especially since they had the most gracious free option and support was excellent but the app simply didn't work. There were constant issues rendering invoices, did not have a print option from Shopify order page, there were multiple clicks for downloading invoices, or just timed out. Support apologized multiple times and said they fixed it but the issues continued for over a month.

Flyclothing LLC
Estados Unidos
27 de janeiro de 2024

We've been very happy with this app, even when using the free plan! Support has been awesome.

Digizonics
Alemanha
8 de abril de 2024

The templates are elegant and well-designed, and the support person Tessa is very supportive. Anybody who needs elegant and simple-to-customize invoices for their business should download this app, in my opinion.

Azen
Índia
6 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 20 de fevereiro de 2024

Works exactly how you expect it to work. With a lot of options so you can tailor it completely to your needs. Perfect!

sale spot
Paquistão
4 days usando a aplicação
24 de fevereiro de 2024

Good app with lots of features, and the customer service,

roylsdevan
Estados Unidos
16 de março de 2024

Great app, works perfectly and does exactly what we need. Saves us time and money. They also have a great customer service, especially Phoebe

halfyou