EVM Form Builder ‑Custom Forms , 73件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の3%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年5月14日

We needed a form to enable customers to request a quotation for custom work to be done on their furniture. This app works very well, allowing customers to use various methods to describe their items and even attach photos to base our quotations on.

There was an issue with how the form was displaying on our Shopify website at first, but I was very impressed with how quickly Form Builder/EVM's customer support focused on my issue and shortly after sent me an email stating that it was fixed.

They quickly and perfectly cared for that hiccup and we're very happy with their results.

This is a flexible solution that fits our needs. Well done!

Kennedy Galleries
アプリの使用期間:12日
2024年4月24日

Easy-to-use form builder app with super helpful and prompt customer service support!

Golden Morsels
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年12月12日

Incredible app and perfect for my needs. The support team behind is also great at fixing any issues that have come up while getting it set up on my shop. I plan to continue to use this service throughout the rest of my business needs.

TheLifeWeCapture
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年6月27日

Good app for a custom form. Customer service helped me with some issues I had using multiple forms and got it fixed promptly.

Tristar Racing Products
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2023年5月29日

I signed up and it was so easy to get a great custom form on my site! I also needed to have some editing done with the placement of the form and they got it done super fast! Thanks!

SLAMDINK
アプリの使用期間:11日
2023年6月13日

Great experience. I had an issue when first creating the form and the customer service was excellent and quick to respond and resolve the issue. They even followed up to ensure everything else went smoothly. I am using the free version and it’s perfect for what I need.

Willow+Wicker
アプリの使用期間:19日
2023年8月31日

Great app to make your sub' form. Very very EASY and the support team responded very fast. Recommend to everyone!

adz
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年12月8日

Excelente soporte!!

Apay Green
ペルー
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2020年8月5日

This app has provided the perfect solution for a wholesale enquiry form on our site. The team went above and beyond to ensure it integrated seamlessly into our website. 5 stars for service and follow up.

Middle Child Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2018年5月26日

Super easy. Great app. 10 star.

Kesmekesme