Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. december 2023

So happy I found this app. I needed a custom form for one of my services and my theme didn't have the option for custom fields so I added this app. It was really easy to integrate and the support team was incredibly helpful.

B. Campbell Custom
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 21. december 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you found the Hulk Form Builder useful for your needs! It's fantastic that you found it easy to integrate and you had a positive experience with our support team. Your comments truly brighten our day! Please know that we're always here to assist you should you need anything else. Your feedback helps us keep pushing ourselves to deliver even better service.

Best regards,
HulkApps Team.

6. januar 2024

Really pleased with this app - have tried nearly every other one out there to custom build what I needed (a form pop-up once a button has been clicked on a specific page). Haris was extremely helpful, friendly and timely with his replies and had his developers working on it as a priority. Super thrilled and excited to use other aspects of this app across my B2B store!

Rebel Eyewear
Storbritannien
4 dage bruger appen
8. januar 2024

I recently had a very complex issue and was assisted by Adna and her team. Despite the complexity of the situation, they demonstrated exceptional patience and professionalism. Every detail was meticulously addressed, and their efforts resulted in a perfect resolution to my problem. Their ability to tackle difficult challenges and resolve them efficiently is truly commendable.

I would like to extend a special thanks to Adna, whose dedication and customer service were outstanding. Her tireless efforts and patience were crucial in successfully resolving my concerns.

This positive experience has reinforced my confidence in the company. I am convinced that your feedback process plays a significant role in the continuous improvement of your services. Many thanks to the entire team for your excellent work!

ScanMyPet
Tyskland
23 dage bruger appen
22. januar 2024

Pretty new to this app. So far it has been perfect for our need, and the support team is available right away via chat, plus further customization help is provided. Armin has helped us tremendously. Thank you Hulk support team!

Zipper and Thread
7 dage bruger appen
9. december 2023

Very easy to use, helps to collect client details for my bridal business.
I had a few questions when I was setting up and the staff was super prompt and provided easy instructions with screenshots so I could see how to do things.
Very happy with the Hulk Form Builder App.

OE Brows & Beauty
23 dage bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 11. december 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Hulk Form Builder easy to use and beneficial for your bridal business! We aim to provide prompt and effective support, and we're glad that our team could assist you with your setup process. Your positive feedback truly motivates us.

We're very happy that you're satisfied with our app, and we're here for you anytime you have additional questions or require further support. Your input is vital to us as we strive to provide the best possible service to our users.

Best regards,

1. december 2023

Works well and helps my business a lot! Thank you.

Innovation Beauty Lab
9 måneder bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 4. december 2023

We're thrilled to hear that our Hulk Form Builder is working well for your business and meeting your needs. Your positive feedback truly means a lot to us at HulkApps. We strive to deliver quality apps that help businesses like yours thrive. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your insights help us continue improving our services for our valued users.

Best,

2. februar 2024

We haven't experienced the app since added, however the form format options and features are impressive and fitting for our store.
Also, having the option to create multiple forms has been ideal.

bc.jo
Storbritannien
4 dage bruger appen
1. november 2023

Awesome products and services. Looking forward to being able to support data synchronization into Airtable.

Slow Boat
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 4. december 2023

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our products and services awesome. We greatly appreciate your suggestion about supporting data synchronization into Airtable. Your thoughts have been noted and passed on to our development team as we continuously work on improving our services based on our customer feedback.

Looking forward to continue providing you with the best service.

Best wishes,

12. december 2023

Hulk Form Builder seems to be meeting our needs nicely. We started with the free plan but then upgraded to the pro plan. We had our first support chat session today where the vendor helped us with some custom css. All quick and easy. The documentation could be more robust but that is easily mitigated for with the live support.

Comic Book Addiction
8 dage bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 14. december 2023

Thank you for your stellar review! We're thrilled to hear that Hulk Form Builder is meeting your needs well and that you've found our support chat sessions helpful. We also appreciate your suggestions about enhancing our documentation - your feedback helps us continually improve our service. Should you have any further insights or need any more customisations, please don't hesitate to connect with our support team. Thanks once again for trusting us and upgrading to the pro plan. Enjoy creating with Hulk Form Builder!

- The HulkApps Team

9. januar 2024

Sanjay was awesome and very helpful! I so appreciate the customer service and efficiency of the app.

My Store