Anmeldelser (1.363)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
20. maj 2024

My company looked at a few Shopify form builders and when we read the reviews and received a 30-minute call from Hulk Form Builder we immediately knew that they could build a Customer Q&A form for our needs. The customer support we received from Hulk Form Builder was outstanding especially from Vedran. We highly recommend Hulk Form Builder to everyone and their 5-Star customer service. Thank you Hulk Form Builder!

ecoMVMNT
17 dage bruger appen
15. april 2024

Very quick response when I needed a bit of technical assistance.
Got my problem solved by Vatsal within about 2-3 minutes of contacting support :)

Vitality Resources
Australien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
29. februar 2024

Great features and customization with the free version. Been using this app for quite a while with no issues.

Porridge Papers
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
12. marts 2024

I am not very good with technology, but when I reach out for assistance all of the representatives are Very Knowledgeable and provides great assistance in a timely manner. Thanks again Nitesh for your assistance.

The Vinyl Shop, LLC
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
8. maj 2024

I like apps that have maturity and experience. Apps that have been around long enough to solve all those unusual situations a user might have. This is one of those apps.

Qubits Toy
11 dage bruger appen
28. marts 2024

Great app for all kinds of purposes! Very helpful and friendly support, that quickly responded my questions and found a solution to my problem. Definitely recommended!

Mitas
Italien
4 måneder bruger appen
13. maj 2024

Great support from their team!

Litespeed Bicycles
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
30. maj 2024

Very impressed. Just started using the app. The app and the forms are well designed, intuitive, and easy to use and modify. After submission email features are very helpful and well thought out by the developers. Support is very responsive.
Thanks for creating a smart, user-friendly app.

1ArtCollection
3 dage bruger appen
10. maj 2024

I must commend this company for their exceptional efficiency and professionalism. Upon explaining the issue I was experiencing with the app, Arijana and her team promptly resolved it within less than 24 hours. While I typically refrain from writing reviews, I feel compelled to acknowledge exceptional service when it's due.

Lady Ash Collections
17 dage bruger appen
26. februar 2024

This app has been very helpful to get my store up and running. I have found the app works extremely reliably and always as expected. Customer service has been helpful on the few, random occasions I had questions or wanted to ask for clarification on how something functioned.

Sweeter Gifts