Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. december 2023

We were having some tech issues and needed to learn how to get the form to show on our website, so we reached out. Customer support was very fast and sent us easy instructions to follow. The form is very straightforward and simple to use!

Sweetly Rose
13 dage bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 4. december 2023

Hello, we're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our Hulk Form Builder! We're always doing our best to offer quick and helpful customer support, so we're glad it hit the mark for you. Kudos to you for swiftly maneuvering through the tech issues and achieving what you needed with the form on your website.

We look forward to assisting you again if needed. Your feedback is highly appreciated as it helps us maintain our high standard of customer service. Thanks a lot for your kind words and for the 5-star rating!

Best wishes,
- The HulkApps Team

30. januar 2024

The application is very convenient. A simple form builder will help you create anything to suit your needs. I had some difficulties installing on the site, but technical support solved all my problems in 5 minutes. Special thanks to manager Adis! I recommend it to everyone.

HYPEVENOM_BRAND
Polen
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
1. februar 2024

Very helpful customer service! Love that this app allows me to create unlimited forms. Looks amazing on the site.

Badan Collective
2 dage bruger appen
8. december 2023

5 star customer service. I have not had experience with using the app yet.

John & Mickie Wholesale
21 dage bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 11. december 2023

Hello,
Thank you kindly for the 5-star rating and your appreciation of our customer service. We're thrilled that your experience with our team so far has been positive. As you continue to use the Hulk Form Builder, we're confident that you'll find it equally as satisfying.
If you need any kind of assistance or have any questions about the app, our team will be more than happy to help. We're looking forward to hearing more about your experience with our product in the future.
Your feedback plays a vital role in our ongoing mission to provide the best possible service to our users. Thanks again!
Best wishes,
The HulkApps team

13. december 2023

Incredibly easy to use. The Spanish translation is however incorrect so that makes moving through menus a bit confusing, but still, 5/5 stars

Bbes & Co
Spanien
14 dage bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 15. december 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback and 5 star rating! We're thrilled to hear that Hulk Form Builder is easy for you to use. We sincerely apologize for any confusion caused by the Spanish translation. Your feedback is highly valuable for us and we're committed to improving our services. Rest assured we'll make sure to look into and rectify this issue. Once again, your input is greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
HulkApps Team

7. januar 2024

I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience with the Hulk Forms Builder App. Manoj and the team have consistently been readily available for assistance and have shown great willingness to help. Their patience and dedication in ensuring my understanding of everything were exceptional. I wholeheartedly recommend their service.

Lucky Locates
Kina
4 dage bruger appen
7. januar 2024

Exceptionally effective and easy to integrate into various themes, this product is also quite reasonably priced. Its user-friendly nature means I've seldom needed support, but on the rare occasion I did, the assistance was entirely satisfactory. I confidently recommend it.

Hive Store
SAR Hongkong
3 dage bruger appen
13. januar 2024

Grazie, assistenza cliente molto gentile e attenta al cliente, super consigliato

Sartoria Eurotoga di Scalella Mauro
Italien
6 måneder bruger appen
23. november 2023

Best form builder, very flexible with the most options you will need. It was integrated with my theme without any issue. Also support is very quick to respond and help. Thank you!

Sparkle Neon
Storbritannien
6 dage bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 4. december 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Hulk Form Builder flexible and packed with useful features! It's great to know that it integrated smoothly with your theme. We always strive to provide quick and effective support, and your words affirm our efforts. Thank you for taking the time to leave this fantastic review!

This positive feedback go a long way in motivating us to continue delivering top-notch service. We remain committed to ensuring the best user experience for you. Your kind words are truly appreciated.

Best Wishes,
The HulkApps Team

11. januar 2024

Tarik, the product manager, responded to couple of questions that I had and helped me setup the app and form. Really good support. Quick response time. Super tips that helped me to set up a form. The app works really good. Super happy with the support and the product.

Speelis