Avis (1 422)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 13 décembre 2023

Excellent. Le support nous a aidé avec amabilité et efficience. Je recommande pour les options de sauvegarde des réponses, et les possiblités de customisation. Cricketco.be . Nous avons encore à résoudre les traductions en NL eet FR.

Cricketco.be
Belgique
HulkApps.com a répondu 24 octobre 2023

We sincerely appreciate your kind words. It's amazing to know that you found our support team approachable and efficient. We strive to make sure our users have the best experience with Hulk Form Builder, be it through our backup options, customization possibilities, or our support! Your input and recommendation mean a lot to us. We look forward to continuing supporting you and Cricketco.be.

Merci beaucoup!

HulkApps Team

30 janvier 2022

The app is very useful, and I found customer support to be very polite, knowledgeable with quick turnaround. There is definitely room for improvement in terms of backend functionality, I was not able to make some pretty integral edits and it had to be done by the customer care team.

Felt Creative Home Goods
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 29 mars 2022

Thank you for your kinds words.
We are happy everything worked out well.
Please reach out to us about improvements, we are always open to suggestions.

15 janvier 2023

Really enjoying this app. really easy to develop your form and set it up on your site. I am glad i found this one!

K'Robsart
États-Unis
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 21 janvier 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience you have with our Hulk Form Builder app.

We are a bit sad we couldn't get that fifth star from you, but we will keep improving and might deserve that missing one, too.

Cheers!

7 décembre 2023

Best free option to do forms in shopify, but i want to insert picture to form and int not availube for free version

My Store
Slovaquie
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 11 décembre 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your 4-star review and for finding our Hulk Form Builder as the best free choice for your Shopify store. We're thrilled to hear this!

However, we understand your concern about wanting to insert pictures into the form and the limitation on the free version. This is valid feedback, and we appreciate you bringing this aspect to our attention.

We are continuously working on improving and adding more functionalities for the benefit of our users. Your feedback plays a key role in this process. Although upgrading to a paid plan would unlock this feature and many others, we will definitely take your concern into account for future updates.

If you have any more suggestions or need assistance with anything else, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We value your input greatly and are here to help!

Best regards,
The HulkApps Team

16 mai 2022

We needed an easy to embed wishlist form for a pre-arrival sales campaign, and with some very helpful support we were able to get a basic form integrated with one of our pages under their free plan within 30 minutes. We'll definitely explore the premium features too!

Oenotrus Hong Kong
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
HulkApps.com a répondu 19 mai 2022

Hi there,

Four out of five stars, not bad, we will take that. In order to move up and make our app better we encourage you to go to the roadmap on the app and leave us all your ideas for new features. We will try to implement them as soon as possible.

7 mars 2022

Made building a custom order form more simple for a beginner like me, however I would love to be able to update the calendar myself without having to email the app developers.

Compassionate Rabbit Baking
HulkApps.com a répondu 29 mars 2022

Hi there!
We are happy you decided to leave us your feedback.
The issue you mentioned is currently in the works and should be integrated soon.

30 novembre 2021

I spoke with Haris and he was excellent, fast reply and easy to understand instruction. App is easy to use, just doesn't explain how to activate the app in the theme settings.

The Beard Bloke
Australie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 18 janvier 2022

Thank you for your valuable review. We will make sure to forward your kind words to Haris, I am sure he will be more than happy to read it.

Modifié le 10 avril 2023

It feels like I don't necessarily know what to do. But it does get the job done. I wish there was even a bit more features available though. The support team was really helpful which made up for the fact

SV Supreme Inc
Philippines
HulkApps.com a répondu 14 avril 2023

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about the app. We are glad that our support team was helpful. We are always looking for ways to improve our app and will continue to add features going forward. If you have any additional suggestions for features that would help you out further, we would love to hear them. Thank you for your feedback!

30 juin 2021

FANTASTICA APPLICAZIONE CHE CONSIGLIO A TUTTI QUELLI CHE VOGLIONO AVERE UN NEGOZIO PROFESSIONALE, L'UNICA COSA E CHE PER TOGLIERE IL MARCHIO BISOGNA PAGARE, LO TROVO UN PO COSTOSO.

Kamand Italie
Italie
HulkApps.com a répondu 1 juillet 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. :-)

10 août 2019

This app made it extremely easy for me to build a custom product request form, which I am excited to feature on my website. I love how many options the free version has. My only criticism is that I didn't like how I couldn't Save As Draft on the free version. Other than that, I love this app!

Dark Designs Brands
États-Unis
HulkApps.com a répondu 12 août 2019

Glad that you love using our app. Indeed, our app is feature-rich and merchants can use it for creating useful forms. We will keep the Save as a Draft feature under Pro version as of now, but we can consider the option of making it free for our loyal merchants.