Generatore di Moduli Hulk , 1.309 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 marzo 2024

Tarik was impressive - the response time estimate was 15 minutes and in less than 1 minute, he had me an answer to my question including a photo to make sure it was an easy fix. Thank you!

HL Guest Handmade
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2024

Hulk Form Builder is easy to use and versatile. I have contacted support a couple of times and they respond quickly to resolve the issue.

Lynn Andrews Productions
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

It works very good and it is quite intuitive. Just be aware if you want to send mails with filled form to customers you have to have pay plan. Support works perfectly.

MAXXUS
Germania
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
7 aprile 2024

AMAZING. This is a great tool that has helped us hugely and its very user friendly. 10/10

Hard To Kill Fitness
Nuova Zelanda
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 febbraio 2024

Great features and customization with the free version. Been using this app for quite a while with no issues.

Porridge Papers
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

Amazing service. I was having such a hard time trying to figure out how to post my custom form i made to my website. I tried everything and couldnt figure it out so i reaced out to a chat agent for assistance. Vatsal was quick at responding and was able to fix the issue for me in a timely manner. Hulk form builder app in general is so easy to set up and create your own forms. Highly recommend!

JOLYNNXHANDCRAFTS
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 marzo 2024

I am not very good with technology, but when I reach out for assistance all of the representatives are Very Knowledgeable and provides great assistance in a timely manner. Thanks again Nitesh for your assistance.

The Vinyl Shop, LLC
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 febbraio 2024

I needed a form where people can upload files and this is perfect. It was easy to create and design the form how I needed it to be and implement onto my shop. Muaza from support on live chat was amazing and helped me when my form appeared on two pages and I couldn't work out how and why. Muaza fixed the problem there and then and explained what had happened - when you add your form as a block it will add to each page that uses that template. However, if you insert the short code in to the html it'll show on that page only.

SHOUT-OUT STITCHES
Spagna
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 febbraio 2024

This app has been very helpful to get my store up and running. I have found the app works extremely reliably and always as expected. Customer service has been helpful on the few, random occasions I had questions or wanted to ask for clarification on how something functioned.

Sweeter Gifts
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 maggio 2024

I would recommend this app to others because it's very user friendly and they have an incredibly helpful customer service team who respond promptly! I'm not very good with technology but was still able to create and apply forms for my shop.

Rinloucreations