Hulk Formulier Bouwer , 1.147 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 27 februari 2024

Hands down best customer service ever! I have been wanting to automate my ordering system a little more and today, Tarik made that happen. I love this app!

JustCakeIt!
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
5 januari 2024

My store has been using this app for almost a year... we've received about 2000 forms without a problem. I discovered that some emails were no longer being sent and worked with their tech support to determine the problem. It was not an issue with the app and the tech support person gave me the information that I need (and could not have discovered on my own) so that I can resolve the problem.

A+ for the app and for the tech support.

da Pasquale Lucca, enoteca online osteria
Italië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

I received exceptional quality customer support from Mirza. Not only was the support team very friendly, but they also helped me to resolve the issues I was facing in a timely and effective manner. They patiently listened to my queries and provided effective solutions. Their attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond was truly impressive. Overall, it was a great experience, and I highly recommend their customer support services.

Starstruck Leds
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

Great app and even better customer service/support! Always helpful and very kind. Thank you so much!

MIMOSA Handcrafted
Ongeveer 6 jaar gebruiken de app
28 december 2023

I have loved using the Hulk Forms Builder App, Manoj and the team have always been just a message away and were happy to help. They were patient and went above and beyond to help me understand things! I would definitely recommend them.

The Little Print Shop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 4 januari 2024

We are thrilled to hear you've had a positive experience using our Hulk Forms Builder App! We're always here to help and it's great to hear that Manoj and the rest of our team have been able to assist you well. Thank you very much for the 5-star review and for recommending us, it means a lot! Your feedback is truly important as it helps us continue delivering the best support to our users.

Best Regards,

19 januari 2024

Great customer service. Was able to easily add Upload Photo to our form. Thank you!

Swiftwick Canada
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
21 december 2023

Works really well, easy to customise to fit into your theme & reasonably priced too. Very user friendly so have only had to use support once but when I did that was satisfactory too. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

A development request for the future - it would be helpful to be able to select multiple fields for the 'only show if' function.

Boori UK
7 maanden gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 22 december 2023

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5-star rating! We're thrilled to hear that you find Hulk Form Builder easy to use and affordable, and that our support team could assist you when needed. We truly appreciate you recommending our app.

Your development request is noted. We always welcome suggestions for improvement and your idea about expanding the 'only show if' function to include multiple fields sounds like a great feature to enhance the app's flexibility. We'll make sure to pass this along to our development team for consideration.

Thanks again for choosing HulkApps. Your continued support and suggestions help us make Hulk Form Builder even better for you and other users.

Best,

20 december 2023

Works very well and has helped us out a lot. Our work is much more efficient as a result, and if you're still looking for a form builder application, I recommend Hulk Form Builder.

ayagear
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 22 december 2023

We're delighted to hear that Hulk Form Builder is working well for you, making your work more efficient. We truly appreciate your kind words and your recommendation. Your feedback goes a long way in supporting us!

If there's anything more you'd like to share about your experience or if you need assistance down the road, don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you for choosing Hulk Form Builder.

Best wishes,
The HulkApps team

4 december 2023

Our team has been using Hulk Form Builder for quite some time! Anytime our team has had any issues with setup or something specific to our brand the team at Hulk Form has been incredibly helpful in getting us set up. Thanks Hulk Form Builder for helping us get crucial information that we need to excel in our business.

Titan Hunting Blinds
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 6 december 2023

We're thrilled to hear how Hulk Form Builder has been instrumental for your team! It's wonderful to know that we've been able to assist you in setting up and addressing any brand-specific issues you've had. Your satisfaction and success with our app mean the world to us!

Thanks for appreciating our efforts and for your glowing review. We remain at your service for any assistance you may need in the future.

With gratitude,

23 januari 2024

Hulk Form Builder has proven indispensable for our business needs. Its intuitive interface simplifies form creation, catering to users of all levels. Notably, the exceptional customer service, exemplified by Saro's prompt resolution of a recent backend bug, ensures a seamless experience. Despite this minor hiccup, Hulk Form Builder remains our top choice for its efficient setup and reliable support. Highly recommended for businesses in search of a streamlined form-building solution.

G-Starlink