Recensies (1.422)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 juni 2024

The app works well and the support team is very helpful. They implemented a feature within 24 hours that is very useful to us - adding MailChimp contact tags when submitting via the form. Now segmenting will be a breeze!

Merchant of Tennis
Meer dan 6 jaar gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

I've been using hulk form builder for over 8 years! I absolutely love their features, especially the paid features, and more importantly the customer service is top notch! They are always ready to assist and go into your settings to fix any glitches. What I also love is all the conversations stay in one chat box even if there's a new agent assisting you for the day. I will stick with them for all my forms!

Revamp'd Marketing
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
8 juli 2024

I had to find a way to build forms outside of the Shopify coding (which had failed me on a number of occasions). I thought I'd try Hulk Form Builder and it has been just what I needed. It's pretty easy to set up and modify but most importantly their support is really on the ball. They respond quickly and actually know the product. I recommend this app based on my experience so far. Now I'm thinking about all the uses I could have for it.

North American Urns and Memorials
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
14 juni 2024

First time use of the app here. Needed some guidance on how to include the app onto our website and the team responded swiftly with clear instructions. Thank you!

Think Batik
Singapore
Ongeveer 5 jaar gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

BurgerWay Truck has had an amazing experience with the Form Builder app. It's streamlined our form collection process and has been a real asset to our business. The customer service was fantastic—they helped us get the submission number added to the email subject line in no time. We're really grateful for this awesome app and the support team behind it. If you’re a store owner, definitely give it a try!

BurgerWay Truck
4 maanden gebruiken de app
2 mei 2024

There are lots of customisations possible with this app and Hulk customer service is great - we recently required some help with code modification and they were able to sort it our quickly for us. The form has been working well for our enquiries!

Australian Design & Co.
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
30 mei 2024

Great tool for creating custom forms. I've been using it together with SC Loyalty Rewards Referrals tool and the two have provided better customer experience in my shop. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs additional options that are not normally offered by Shopify.

SIVA
Bosnië en Herzegovina
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
11 juli 2024

Great App, we have been using it for over 2 years and have been able to see good results.

Hardware & Panel Supplies
Nieuw-Zeeland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

This app works great and lot's of great features to build any form you need to run your business. Customer service is one of the best I have seen. Had a small issue, response time in chat was very quick and they solved my issue within minutes with their development team.

Simcoe Audio Video
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

Great and friendly customer service! This app does exactly what its supposed all while being user friendly. I also really appreciate how helpful their customer service has been. 10/10 would recommend.

BankCardUSA Partners