Hulk Formulier Bouwer , 1.247 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 maart 2023

Great app, and I was not expecting such exceptional customer service. Thank you to the CS team for a great experience!

Leisure Accents
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 31 maart 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the app and especially with the Customer Experience team. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and hearing reviews like this make all the hard work worth it. Thanks again!

25 september 2021

Very good!! , solved many of my problems, very patient to answer my questions, help me solve, and put forward their suggestions, you can trust them, is really great!!

VINTAGE SIGN
China
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 28 september 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about our apps!

9 november 2022

I used the app to create a custom form for my website. After having difficulties adding it to my page I messaged the team through the app and the problem was solved in under 5 minutes!

JPM Art
Australië
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 12 november 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for recognizing the fast assistance of our team, we appreciate your feedback.

Should you need anything, we are here for you. Cheers! :)

24 januari 2023

Good app, support is quick to respond and help out.

The app could be a tad more user-friendly but I assume these guys are just getting started.

Overall, I recommend it, it's a cool custom form app for a Shopify store.

Undrdog Surface Products
4 dagen gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 26 januari 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your observations about our Hulk Form Builder app. Your feedback is truly valuable and keeps us continuously improving our app's possibilities.

We reached out to you to assist you further with our app, and to make the use of all our app's features as smooth as possible.

Cheers!

14 december 2022

This app is very useful, it saves me a lot of time and solves a lot of problems, it is perfect, I like it very much

Comfier
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 15 december 2022

Thank you for finding our app to be useful to our users, we couldn't be happier. Thanks for your support. Have a great day ahead :)

14 mei 2022

absolutely exquisite customer support. they help you with anything and everything you need and will also help you to make it fit your exact specs to go with your website

House of Saints Jewelry
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 19 mei 2022

Hi there,

Our CX team is so happy to hear that. We always try to provide our users great experience. Please make sure to check out the roadmap on the app and give us ideas for new features there. We will try to implement them as soon as possible.

2 augustus 2022

Excellent customer service from Tarik! I was having trouble using the app and uploading my form to my website. Tarik was able to help me in just a couple of minutes and my page looks exactly how I want it to.

SaltyPups
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 8 augustus 2022

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

6 september 2022

I had issues at first, however the staff was extremely responsive and helped with providing the solution I needed to make the form work exactly how I wanted within the store!

Synergistic Labs
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 7 september 2022

Thank you for your kind words, I am sure the whole team will be happy when they read this.
If you need anything else, you know where to find us.

12 juli 2022

This app is easy to set up and use. I did need some help from support but it was quick! My problem was solved in under 5 minutes.

junktojems.com
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 25 juli 2022

Hi,

Thank you for finding our app to be user-friendly, we are so glad to hear that we have achieved both to support you successfully and provide you with an easy-to-use app.

Cheers!

1 december 2021

We just started using this form builder and it's been great so far! We ran into a small issue with set-up and their help desk got back to us quickly and perfectly addressed the problem!

Origine
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 25 juli 2022

Hi,

We are happy you found our app useful and our support team helpful. We are truly happy we have met your requirements! Thank you!