Arvostelut (1 522)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
30. toukokuu 2024

Great app, easy to use and does exactly what your want. I am only using the free version for my mailing list but support has been amazing with helping with the customisation.

Family Crafts
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. toukokuu 2024

App is handful and very direct. Very supportive team and they are helpful. The development team is very responsive and did the best on my requests. However, the live chat is not quite working sometime, urgent problems might still need time to resolve.

Ferris Wheel Press
Kanada
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. kesäkuu 2024

Works for simple things. I’ve have multiple issues with it which is a shame, because customers had to tell me about what’s not working and I might have missed some clients due to it. However comes with customer support that have been fast and kind.

Magic Within
Tšekki
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
10. kesäkuu 2024

great app -- takes some tinkering but works well. I do wish that it would auto-delete old files to clear up space automatically. Emma was great to work with!

Zabitat
Yhdysvallat
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. kesäkuu 2024

The team provide great service and are incredibly helpful when there's an issue. There's nothing worse when something goes wrong and there's no support but there's no need to worry about that with this team!

Jane Taylor London
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. kesäkuu 2024

I must say their customer support was amazing. I encountered some confusion while using the app, but they were quick to respond on live chat and arranged several meetings afterward to address all my questions and concerns. It was smooth sailing from there. A big shout out to Emma from the Globo app!

The Fashion Fix
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. maaliskuu 2024

Does exactly what you need. Simple to create forms and to integrate them into your theme. It has a lot form options to chosse from. The support is top notch as well - quick and uncomplicated getting the job done. Thanks! Highly recommended!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence
Saksa
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2024

first experience with this app help line very helpful quickly sorted and support was great.

Vegan Mattress By Vogue Beds
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. huhtikuu 2024

As a premium customer for the past four years, I believe I am well acquainted with the quality of service offered by "Powerful Contact Form Builder." However, recent events have left me utterly disillusioned.

Despite our long-standing commitment to this platform, the support team's incompetence knows no bounds. It's clear they have no clue how to address even the most basic of issues.

For the past several days, our customers have been unable to upload images through the form, disrupting our workflow and causing significant inconvenience. This is completely unacceptable.

Given our extensive history with this service, we know exactly what we're dealing with. It's disheartening to see a once-reliable platform deteriorate to such an extent.

In conclusion, as a long-term premium customer, I expected far better from "Powerful Contact Form Builder." This experience has been nothing short of disappointing, and I urge others to reconsider before investing their time and money in this service.

ichbingelb.com
Saksa
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. toukokuu 2024

I have had very responsive and helpful support with a small glitch that occurred on my website. Emma at Globo was fantastic and solved my issue quickly. Very impressed.

jacphillips.com