Arvostelut (1 538)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
20. maaliskuu 2024

Powerful Contact Form Builder App is an indispensable tool for anyone seeking to streamline their communication processes. As a small business owner, I've found this app to be a game-changer. Its intuitive interface and robust features make creating and managing contact forms a breeze. With a wide range of customizable templates and options, I can effortlessly design forms tailored to my specific needs. Plus, the app's advanced functionalities, such as conditional logic and integration with third-party tools, have significantly enhanced my ability to collect and organize customer inquiries. Overall, Powerful Contact Form Builder App has exceeded my expectations, providing unparalleled convenience and efficiency in managing customer interactions.

Mu Custome Textile
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. huhtikuu 2024

prompt and efficient support really helped me solve the problem. it took only less than 30 min.
thank you, Emma and the team!

MAEKAKE by Anything co.,ltd
Japani
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. maaliskuu 2024

I found some issues regarding forms displaying but after talking with support my issue is resolved now. Thanks to their support team.

Revibe
Arabiemiirikunnat
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
26. helmikuu 2024

Customer support is fast and very helpful! Highly recommend this app for Shopify users.

TacMed Solutions™
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. helmikuu 2024

Quick resolution to issue, not sure why the issue was caused but nonetheless it was resolved quickly, thanks team.

Mirack
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
9. toukokuu 2024

This app is really helpful and easy integrate

Creative Women
Uusi-Seelanti
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. helmikuu 2024

I really appreciate the tech support I received as there was a delivery box that doesn’t make sense for my company and the support team responded and fixed that immediately.

Russell Hockey Ent.
Kanada
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2024

Emma in support was fantastic!

Rookwood Pottery
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. tammikuu 2024

We haven't really used this app to it's full potential yet, but the customer service has always been great. I just had Emma help us with a form and resolve our issue super quickly. Thanks!

Your Reformer