Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 maggio 2024

App is handful and very direct. Very supportive team and they are helpful. The development team is very responsive and did the best on my requests. However, the live chat is not quite working sometime, urgent problems might still need time to resolve.

Ferris Wheel Press
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 maggio 2024

first experience with this app help line very helpful quickly sorted and support was great.

Vegan Mattress By Vogue Beds
Regno Unito
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 aprile 2024

As a premium customer for the past four years, I believe I am well acquainted with the quality of service offered by "Powerful Contact Form Builder." However, recent events have left me utterly disillusioned.

Despite our long-standing commitment to this platform, the support team's incompetence knows no bounds. It's clear they have no clue how to address even the most basic of issues.

For the past several days, our customers have been unable to upload images through the form, disrupting our workflow and causing significant inconvenience. This is completely unacceptable.

Given our extensive history with this service, we know exactly what we're dealing with. It's disheartening to see a once-reliable platform deteriorate to such an extent.

In conclusion, as a long-term premium customer, I expected far better from "Powerful Contact Form Builder." This experience has been nothing short of disappointing, and I urge others to reconsider before investing their time and money in this service.

ichbingelb.com
Germania
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
22 maggio 2024

I have had very responsive and helpful support with a small glitch that occurred on my website. Emma at Globo was fantastic and solved my issue quickly. Very impressed.

jacphillips.com
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 maggio 2024

Great app that's gets the job done! Customer support has also been helpful and responsive! We use several Globo apps and think they're definitely worth the value!

Mixed by Nasrin
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

Customer service with this app is great. I had an issue with the form submissions reaching our email so I contacted their support team. Within the hour Emma was able to have my issue resolved. I wasn't able to stay on the chat for the whole time so Emma had the issue fixed and sent me a follow up email confirming everything was working. Thank you Emma and team!

Casamana Co
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 maggio 2024

Excellent support and does exactly what you need and very easy!

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

Great customer service. Especially with Emma she's superb as always within a few minutes my issue was solved and everything worked perfectly!

Artisanau (AU)
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 aprile 2024

BEWARE!!!! I've had this app for a year and it's worked fine but for some reason it has not been working right for the last month. I've had customers reach out to me directly saying they tried to contact me through the form and it didn't seem right. After testing it for myself, it is sending a confirmation email from a TOTALLY different email address that is not mine and NOT my shop. I have missed out on a month of inquires from my customers and this is pretty devastating to my business. BEWARE OF THIS APP!!!! I tried contacting customer support and didn't get a timely response or solution. I have no trust or faith left for this app and will be finding another one.

Pixels and Wood
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 maggio 2024

We had a few questions about Powerful Form Builder, and Emma was very quick to respond, educate us, and fix some minor issues we were experiencing. Thanks for being a great app team!

Richardson Nutritional Center
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app