Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 novembre 2023

No documentation and wildly unresponsive customer service.

Saber & Stone Wholesale Custom Caps
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 luglio 2023

terrible for custom forms. feels like a scam. options all bad. looks like this app just has a ton of fake positive reviews.

Steen Rip
21 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2020

After two months the app disappear from the store and it gives page 404 .. shame on them ... our store is for business not for people to tryout apps

Seattle Engraving Center
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 15 ottobre 2023

This app used to be great but has recently stopped displaying on my website.

MeCo Macrame
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 18 gennaio 2021

The app did not notify us that we had reached the email limit so we have almost 100 submissions that we never knew we received. There was no warning or anything given. Very annoying. If you want to just use for the free version, don't recomend!

Uncle Seiko
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 20 ottobre 2019

I installed the app for our website but the spacing for the template was all off- been waiting more than 24 hours for help. Will update review if they can help resolve the issue because setting the app up for the form was definitely four stars.

Aloha Taps
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
PowerfulForm.com ha risposto 21 ottobre 2019

I'm sorry for your experience. We was not available in the weekend. Our support has been trying to contact to you via your email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

11 marzo 2021

This app has absolutely been a waste of my time and energy as of right now. I followed all of the videos to get the contact form to populate on my website and nothing except the "form builder" html has come up

Castaway Fabrications
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
20 dicembre 2021

couple of months Ago, it works the best for free users. now, it won't work at all. I tried creating a lot of new forms to replace the old one, but it only shows {formbuilder:67344} , This app should be rate negative -0 Star

Sweet Bites Ltd
RAS di Hong Kong
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 22 luglio 2020

hi, we have a problem, when we exporting data more than 15 numbers, there is a mistakes, for example we submit 12345678912341234, when we export, it changes to 12345678912341200, the last two digitals is changed to 00, How to solve this problem? it leads to a very bad customer experience! please help solve the problem, thank you!

Humixx
Cina
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
PowerfulForm.com ha risposto 22 luglio 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team is fixing the issue right now.
We are also trying to reach out you via email. Please response if you received our email.

Helen

23 febbraio 2022

We use the $9,90 plan. this app is full of problems and bugs. Support also ignores your email. Not worth the time and money.

SkillsPortal.sg