Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 aprile 2024

Support was quick, friendly, and efficient. Followed up a few days later to make sure my issue was resolved (issue was with my email provider, not them).

Headsets.com
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

Powerful Contact Form Builder works so seamlessly in the background, you'll forget it's there! When our reg page stopped working after we implemented a new website design, we reached out to the Form Builder team. They immediately responded to our help request and made sure our webpage was back up quickly. We are very happy with the app and the team's fast response when a problem happened. I would recommend this product to others.

Gladly Family
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

We've been using the app on two stores for about 18 months or so and it does everything we need it to do, one site sends our contact form to Zapier to open a Zendesk ticket, the other site uses it primarily to directly send data to a Google Sheet. We had built out a very nice multi-step form as well for one site but it was for a short-term project. All not typical usages and many more integrations are possible, it does way more than we need. Support has been excellent, responding quickly to the one or two times we've needed to reach out.

Shen Blossom
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

One of the reasons we moved to Shopify was that our previous CMS webforms were starting to give us issues. Globo webforms have been robust, easy to edit and with great support.

CTTC Bike Tours
Portogallo
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

Used this app successfully for several months before switching themes when it stopped working. Contacted support and had the issue resolved with a few hours, thanks guys!

Aerolab NZ
Nuova Zelanda
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2024

I've been using this app for some time now, and the standout feature for me is the impeccable user support provided by the vendor. I've had a question or need assistance; their support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful, even though we are currently on their free plan.

The app itself is well-designed and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. It provides what we need, as well as "good-to-have" features.

What sets this app apart is the attention to user experience and the commitment to resolving any issues promptly. It's reassuring to know that a responsive support team is behind the scenes, ready to assist whenever needed.

If you're looking for a reliable app with excellent user support, I highly recommend trying this one.

omakase
Giappone
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

Easy to set up forms. Great customer service when you need it. Love the availability to chat rather than wait for an email response.

Salty Mermaid Swim
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 gennaio 2024

This app is awesome! Not only is it easy to use, it also integrates with multiple other services making data sharing and trigging workflows seamless. The customer support is outstanding, Emma is so quick to reply and get any issue sorted swiftly. Highly recommend.

The House of Golf
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
13 gennaio 2024

This app works really well. We've been using it for years with no issues and one day there was a problem with my email rejecting the form notifications. I contacted support and they responded immediately and fixed the issue. Highly recommended!

Coleen & Company
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

thank you for your help! Got it working well and quickly

All Pure Cleaning