Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 november 2023

No documentation and wildly unresponsive customer service.

Saber & Stone Wholesale Custom Caps
2 dagen gebruiken de app
3 juli 2023

terrible for custom forms. feels like a scam. options all bad. looks like this app just has a ton of fake positive reviews.

Steen Rip
21 minuten gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

It's very difficult to create forms with multiple pages. It's not possible to view the form page you are working on while you are editing. It will automatically jump back to page 1.

Goel.no
Noorwegen
30 januari 2020

After two months the app disappear from the store and it gives page 404 .. shame on them ... our store is for business not for people to tryout apps

Seattle Engraving Center
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 oktober 2023

This app used to be great but has recently stopped displaying on my website.

MeCo Macrame
Australië
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 18 januari 2021

The app did not notify us that we had reached the email limit so we have almost 100 submissions that we never knew we received. There was no warning or anything given. Very annoying. If you want to just use for the free version, don't recomend!

Uncle Seiko
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 20 oktober 2019

I installed the app for our website but the spacing for the template was all off- been waiting more than 24 hours for help. Will update review if they can help resolve the issue because setting the app up for the form was definitely four stars.

Aloha Taps
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
PowerfulForm.com heeft geantwoord 21 oktober 2019

I'm sorry for your experience. We was not available in the weekend. Our support has been trying to contact to you via your email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

11 maart 2021

This app has absolutely been a waste of my time and energy as of right now. I followed all of the videos to get the contact form to populate on my website and nothing except the "form builder" html has come up

Castaway Fabrications
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
20 december 2021

couple of months Ago, it works the best for free users. now, it won't work at all. I tried creating a lot of new forms to replace the old one, but it only shows {formbuilder:67344} , This app should be rate negative -0 Star

Sweet Bites Ltd
Hongkong SAR van China
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 22 juli 2020

hi, we have a problem, when we exporting data more than 15 numbers, there is a mistakes, for example we submit 12345678912341234, when we export, it changes to 12345678912341200, the last two digitals is changed to 00, How to solve this problem? it leads to a very bad customer experience! please help solve the problem, thank you!

Humixx
China
11 maanden gebruiken de app
PowerfulForm.com heeft geantwoord 22 juli 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Our team is fixing the issue right now.
We are also trying to reach out you via email. Please response if you received our email.

Helen