Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 januari 2024

Powerful Contact Form Builder works so seamlessly in the background, you'll forget it's there! When our reg page stopped working after we implemented a new website design, we reached out to the Form Builder team. They immediately responded to our help request and made sure our webpage was back up quickly. We are very happy with the app and the team's fast response when a problem happened. I would recommend this product to others.

Gladly Family
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
15 januari 2024

We've been using the app on two stores for about 18 months or so and it does everything we need it to do, one site sends our contact form to Zapier to open a Zendesk ticket, the other site uses it primarily to directly send data to a Google Sheet. We had built out a very nice multi-step form as well for one site but it was for a short-term project. All not typical usages and many more integrations are possible, it does way more than we need. Support has been excellent, responding quickly to the one or two times we've needed to reach out.

Shen Blossom
7 maanden gebruiken de app
12 december 2023

I have been using the "Powerful Contact Form Builder" app on my Shopify store for over a year now, and I must say, it has been an absolute game-changer. The level of customization and functionality it offers has significantly enhanced the way we interact with our customers.

What truly sets this app apart is the amazing customer service. Every time I've reached out with a question or needed assistance, the response has been swift, professional, and incredibly helpful. Their support team goes above and beyond to ensure any issue is resolved promptly and effectively.

The app itself is user-friendly, highly intuitive, and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. It has allowed us to create tailored contact forms that perfectly suit our store's theme and business needs. The data management and analytics features are also top-notch, providing valuable insights that help us improve our customer engagement strategies.

Overall, I highly recommend the "Powerful Contact Form Builder" to any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable, efficient, and feature-rich contact form solution. With its outstanding performance and exceptional customer service, it's an investment that pays off manifold.

Party Vendor Websites
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
15 januari 2024

Used this app successfully for several months before switching themes when it stopped working. Contacted support and had the issue resolved with a few hours, thanks guys!

Aerolab NZ
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
16 januari 2024

I've been using this app for some time now, and the standout feature for me is the impeccable user support provided by the vendor. I've had a question or need assistance; their support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful, even though we are currently on their free plan.

The app itself is well-designed and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. It provides what we need, as well as "good-to-have" features.

What sets this app apart is the attention to user experience and the commitment to resolving any issues promptly. It's reassuring to know that a responsive support team is behind the scenes, ready to assist whenever needed.

If you're looking for a reliable app with excellent user support, I highly recommend trying this one.

omakase
Japan
10 maanden gebruiken de app
13 januari 2024

This app works really well. We've been using it for years with no issues and one day there was a problem with my email rejecting the form notifications. I contacted support and they responded immediately and fixed the issue. Highly recommended!

Coleen & Company
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

I had a question about building a form with Specific requirements, though I couldn't acheive exactly what I wanted, the team helped to navigate the situation to get the best possible results that I can still work with.

Jewels of St Leon
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
17 januari 2024

This app is awesome! Not only is it easy to use, it also integrates with multiple other services making data sharing and trigging workflows seamless. The customer support is outstanding, Emma is so quick to reply and get any issue sorted swiftly. Highly recommend.

The House of Golf
Australië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
18 januari 2024

Easy to set up forms. Great customer service when you need it. Love the availability to chat rather than wait for an email response.

Salty Mermaid Swim
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

One of the reasons we moved to Shopify was that our previous CMS webforms were starting to give us issues. Globo webforms have been robust, easy to edit and with great support.

CTTC Bike Tours