MAG: Form Builder , 40 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,4
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 80% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle

supporting sistem good

Peppy
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 gennaio 2024

This app is very helpful, easy to use and customer support is very supportive.

EY Brandstore
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are delighted to hear that our customer service team was friendly and helpful in assisting you with the issue you reported. We strive to ensure our customers have the best experience with our app and we are thrilled to have remedied this issue.

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your patience and continued loyalty.

5 gennaio 2024

I don't get what the hype is... upon setting up the forms I encountered so many difficulties -

1. all of my answered checkboxes are not showing in submissions
2. did not receive email upon checking and entering admin configure email
3. there's no submission complete message. all my answers were erased after clicking "Submit".

There should be a thank you message afterward. Spoke to cs but they have a hard time understanding me just keep repeating the same thing... So disappointed and a waste of time.

Enviro Flex Pack
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
MyAppGurus ha risposto 7 gennaio 2024

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while utilizing our form builder application.

Ensuring our merchant's satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to delivering the highest level of service. We have carefully reviewed your requirements and are here to assist you with any issues you may be facing. Feel free to reach out to us via the live chat on the app dashboard, and we will promptly address and resolve any errors you are experiencing.

I sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding.

16 gennaio 2024

Una aplicación que nos está permitiendo agilizar todo el proceso de integración con nuestro CRM, muy recomendable.

Metrodora Enfermería
Spagna
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2024

- The app incorporates all essential features, making it easy to get started. Anticipating further enhancements.

- The support team efficiently resolves my issues. Optimizing the chatbot would be a valuable addition.

flinno
Taiwan
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app

1 febbraio 2024

El soporte fue muy atento en resolver todas las respuestas que tuve. Aplicación fácil de utilizar.

Solintek
Cile
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
6 novembre 2023

I have had some great parts of this app and some frustrating parts, but the people who work for the app were able to fix my issues. For this, I’m giving this app 5 stars again. They were able to fix the initial horrendous look for the responses and now the responses look great.

Boards by B
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
MyAppGurus ha risposto 5 gennaio 2024

22 dicembre 2023

Great add on. Super easy to use and support is super quick to help.

ForTheGood
Circa 11 ore di utilizzo dell’app

20 dicembre 2023

Very nice service. They even helped me in customization of form with providing the HTML and CSS code

Mr. Barber
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app

21 dicembre 2023

Easy Installation, responsive and helpful support team - Thanks for such a valuable app!

RISE COFFEE