Mag: Form Builder , 47 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 settembre 2023

Can't believe this app is free and also the online support is amazing, like others have mentioned, was looking to apply some custom CSS and the support folks were straight on it explaining what to do! All the options you could possibly want for a form are here, color picker, ranger selector, drop downs, email, text boxes, and many more. Highly recommended!

Mats & Flags
Regno Unito
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are delighted to hear that our customer service team was friendly and helpful in assisting you with the issue you reported. We strive to ensure our customers have the best experience with our app and we are thrilled to have remedied this issue.

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your patience and continued loyalty.

4 luglio 2023

Great app that make the job! and very nice support that help with css code :) very recommend for how need easy and fast form page with custom filed

allshoesnation
Stati Uniti
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
MyAppGurus ha risposto 4 luglio 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate hearing that our app was user-friendly and enabled you to create your form without any field limitations. We strive to deliver fast and efficient support services and take pride in assisting our users. If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help!

12 settembre 2023

I recommend this app. can be set up very easily and quickly, and in addition, I could set up the form exactly to my liking. I communicated with support, who very willingly helped me with everything. Thanks!

Dárková krabička
Cechia
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

27 settembre 2023

This app is easy too use. When i have a problem, customer service is there always to help me.

I recommend this app!

Ads Magnetics
Paesi Bassi
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app

5 ottobre 2023

So happy with the app and the service from the support team! Amazingly quick response time, I had my changes sorted within an hour of adding the app. I also found that I had to add an element to the form, then go back out, then back into that element before my edits would save. But overall, the form looks excellent and it was FREE! Completely brilliant.

Easy Eating Solutions
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
MyAppGurus ha risposto 27 gennaio 2024

13 luglio 2023

We needed a form for a contest we were holding on our website...and this app really made it easy to build the exact form we needed. Great support from the team for small tweask we needed. Highly recommended.

Geek & Co.
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
MyAppGurus ha risposto 17 luglio 2023

Thank you, Geek & Co., for your valuable feedback! We are delighted to learn that you found our app user-friendly and that it enabled you to create your form without any field limitations. We take pride in delivering prompt and efficient support services. Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help!

23 agosto 2023

Fast support, straight to the point. They helped me perfectly with my problem were i needed to find the place to add some CSS code to the forum.

Blikkenshop.nl
Paesi Bassi
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

17 agosto 2023

Great app....! Also has very helpful customer service. While integrating the app in the website, I was stuck, but they guided me within a few seconds.....Thank you!

Rental Andaman
India
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

3 luglio 2023

Form Builder-MyAppGurus is a very flexible app. It is a joy to use and I also appreciate the fact that it's completely free.

MEDICANN
India
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
MyAppGurus ha risposto 3 luglio 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you found our app easy to use and that it allowed you to create your form without any limitations on the fields. We take pride in providing fast and efficient support services. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

8 agosto 2023

I have used the form on my website. It's easy to use and also the support provided by jaydeep chaurasia was great

Nordgreen IN