MAG: Form Builder , 40 recensies

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 november 2023

I have had some great parts of this app and some frustrating parts, but the people who work for the app were able to fix my issues. For this, I’m giving this app 5 stars again. They were able to fix the initial horrendous look for the responses and now the responses look great.

Boards by B
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
MyAppGurus heeft geantwoord 5 januari 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are delighted to hear that our customer service team was friendly and helpful in assisting you with the issue you reported. We strive to ensure our customers have the best experience with our app and we are thrilled to have remedied this issue.

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your patience and continued loyalty.

29 januari 2024

This app is very helpful, easy to use and customer support is very supportive.

EY Brandstore
4 dagen gebruiken de app

22 december 2023

Great add on. Super easy to use and support is super quick to help.

ForTheGood
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 11 uur gebruiken de app

20 december 2023

Very nice service. They even helped me in customization of form with providing the HTML and CSS code

Mr. Barber
India
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app

25 december 2023

supporting sistem good

Peppy
5 maanden gebruiken de app
15 september 2023

Can't believe this app is free and also the online support is amazing, like others have mentioned, was looking to apply some custom CSS and the support folks were straight on it explaining what to do! All the options you could possibly want for a form are here, color picker, ranger selector, drop downs, email, text boxes, and many more. Highly recommended!

Mats & Flags
Verenigd Koninkrijk
14 dagen gebruiken de app

27 september 2023

This app is easy too use. When i have a problem, customer service is there always to help me.

I recommend this app!

Ads Magnetics
Nederland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

16 januari 2024

Una aplicación que nos está permitiendo agilizar todo el proceso de integración con nuestro CRM, muy recomendable.

Metrodora Enfermería
Spanje
4 dagen gebruiken de app
5 oktober 2023

So happy with the app and the service from the support team! Amazingly quick response time, I had my changes sorted within an hour of adding the app. I also found that I had to add an element to the form, then go back out, then back into that element before my edits would save. But overall, the form looks excellent and it was FREE! Completely brilliant.

Easy Eating Solutions
Australië
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
MyAppGurus heeft geantwoord 27 januari 2024

12 september 2023

I recommend this app. can be set up very easily and quickly, and in addition, I could set up the form exactly to my liking. I communicated with support, who very willingly helped me with everything. Thanks!

Dárková krabička