AAA Form Builder: Custom Forms , 106件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の8%は1つ星です
2024年2月4日

Good app.. UI is a little quirky and needs improvement.

Great support..!! Team would reach out after installing the app and help with any request over calls. Awesome experience.

Plaeto
インド
2021年6月16日

The interface of this app is super easy to use, and the support team is very helpful! However, I wish that conditional tagging was easier to use and that tags translated to MailChimp as well as into Shopify*. Overall I am glad I chose to use this app! *You can still get it to tag in MailChimp if you have your Shopify also connected to MailChimp

Stirred
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
AAAeCommerce Incが返信しました 2021年9月22日

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

2017年6月28日

Great app so easy to use, love it

Mosaic Curtians
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2017年12月26日

Not exactly what I was looking for, but it works. I was hoping to set it up more like a recurring order so my service customers didn't have to enter a new order every week. Until someone comes up with that, this will do just fine.

Pirates Pixies
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2020年4月15日

Great customer service and easy to use app. Would love to see more support documentation available on how to use the forms including troubleshooting form fields.

PUBLIC
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2018年6月22日

couldn't get it to run the way I wanted for my store, but support was very quick to respond and to help

Promoland Test
クロアチア
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2019年2月1日

Helpful app to gather customer info, had an issue with basic formatting and the problem was fixed within 24hrs.

Mode Fitness CrossFit Mode
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2018年7月12日

I love the reg form! Love the activate functionality.
I would really like to see more customization possibilities, Layout options, dialog box sizes (really do you need the entire width of the screen for every field?
Looking at other forms now...

Cci Dealerweb
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2019年3月22日

App is really helpful - but could do with some user interface upgrades to make it easier to use. We built a wholesale application form with it. There were some bugs, but the developers fixed them quickly and efficiently.

Eight Ounce Coffee Wholesale
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2022年2月25日

Very useful app especially with the payment option. Support was also helpful. Would be great if they eventually added it's own custom email blast feature so you don't have to rely on another app for emails.

Zillabeau