AAA Form Builder: Custom Forms , 106件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の8%は1つ星です
2023年9月6日

Had some issues, but once I contacted them outlining the problems they were quick to make adjustments, and now everything is working smoothly. Great team!

Oobalie Pro
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2023年8月8日

Rishav has done an amazing job taking care of any issues or concerns with our forms application and makes using it an absolute breeze. Because of their ongoing support, I would highly recommend this forms app.

Lick Sleeve
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2023年4月20日

I rarely leave reviews but we've been using this app for a couple years now and it's been great! Very easy to set-up forms, update registration forms and when we've needed support their turn around is very fast! I highly recommend this app!

LA Balloons
アプリの使用期間:約5年
2023年5月31日

Overall, a good app! Serves our needs for limiting access to verified wholesale customers. It allows us to approve or deny all new customer registrations. Support has been very helpful, too.

World Gems And Fossils
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年5月22日

Form builder has been great for my new wholesale store. The form was very easy to create and customize. Rishav was very helpful and clearly explained to me how things worked. I highly recommend this app.

KDWholesale.net
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年3月30日

I recently had the opportunity to use AAA Form Builder for designing custom forms for my website, and I must say, it was an absolute game-changer. The easy-to-use interface and highly efficient form-building tools made it a breeze to create the perfect forms tailored to my specific needs.

The customer support offered by the AAA Form Builder team is truly exceptional. They were always available to address any questions or concerns I had during the form creation process, making the entire experience smooth and enjoyable. It's evident that they genuinely care about their customers' success and satisfaction.

In conclusion, if you're in need of a user-friendly and powerful form builder, look no further than AAA Form Builder. Their innovative app, combined with top-notch customer support, makes them the go-to choice for creating custom, high-converting forms. I highly recommend AAA Form Builder to any business looking to enhance their website's functionality and user experience.

HFL 3
アプリの使用期間:9日
2023年6月9日

I am very satisfied with the app, it fulfills all my requirements for the form I need. Special word for support team - they are working fast and are very helpful.

Light&Logo Neon
ウクライナ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
編集日:2017年5月3日

One app fulfill all our form requirements.
Very easy to set up. Lots of field choices and very customizable.
Awesome Support.

Pulleez1
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
編集日:2017年4月14日

This is such an awesome app for creating online forms - super intuitive and easy to use. Really affordable compared to other options. LOVE IT!!!

Gear Relapse
アプリの使用期間:約5年
2018年9月14日

This app was perfect for what we needed. Not only is it very flexible in what it can do, but the customer service team members are top notch. We ran into an issue during development and they wasted no time fixing it up for us. Highly recommended!

Doctors Optical Lab