Foxify Smart Page Builder

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 juli 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Brian, a customer specialist at Foxify, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received. From the moment I reached out with my concerns, Brian was attentive, professional, and incredibly helpful.

Brian took the time to thoroughly understand my issue and provided clear, concise explanations that made everything much easier to grasp.

What stood out most was Brian's dedication to ensuring my problem was resolved. He followed up multiple times to check on the status and offered additional assistance to make sure everything was working perfectly.

Overall, Brian exceeded my expectations and turned a potentially frustrating situation into a positive experience. I highly recommend Brian and the entire Foxify app for their outstanding service and support.

Thank you, Brian, for your exceptional help!

Minea
Litouwen
8 maanden gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Always happy to help, even when you have a very particular issue. All the staff are very professional.

The app itself is easy to use and has helped take our site in a better direction.

GolfClubs4Cash
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

Really enjoying using this app. It's very user-intuitive, but even when help is needed the team is always happy to help make changes and achieve the desired outcome. Also much more cost efficient than other options on the market!

Mukti Organics
Australië
12 juni 2024

Im using this free plan, got new issues recently, contact the CS via live chat, they helped me fix the issues, really happy and solved. Great apps, Recomended, thank you :)

Telaga Biru Sdn. Bhd. (429118-A)
Maleisië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
16 juli 2024

I wanted to supercharge my shopify website and take it to the next level with beautiful, professional looking pages. I checked out a few page builder apps and decided to go with Foxify, as I found the templates to be beautiful and engaging (and hopefully converting!). I have to admit, the different plans confused me at first, but there is a fully built out help center and video tutorials you could use to familiarize yourself with the tools. The chat support is an amazing resource as well, as the support team is friendly and really responsive (especially considering they are on a different time zone than I am) and they are quick to offer solutions and feedback.

Once you get used to the app's tools, it's really quite intuitive and easy to customize all options to your liking. Overall, I love how beautiful my website looks now and I can't wait to build out the rest of my pages. I highly recommend this app, as it has all the features you're looking for and more, as well as a really responsive and helpful support team.

Minutia
Verenigde Staten
6 dagen gebruiken de app
3 mei 2024

Have been using Foxify for about 3 months now. Easy to use with nice templates to choose. Responsive web design features which is great.

Support team work fast, thanks Andrew for fixing my problem!

Highly recommended!

BBQ39
Thailand
21 mei 2024

Works great, lots of useful features that make building a website a breeze. Customer service works a lot of bits and is very responsive

TOPBULL
China
6 maanden gebruiken de app
18 juli 2024

Very efficient and stable page builder. it just makes your life easier

Villa Pigna
Italië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
25 juni 2024

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for your excellent service. Your team's prompt and effective assistance in resolving our issue was impressive. We are grateful for your professionalism and dedication.

SUNZEAL
China
30 mei 2024

The app is great and the support is top rate. Zuri has been an absolute gem to work with. thank you for the fantastic support

marlarenebeauty