Recensioni (294)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 99% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 luglio 2024

I am very satisfied with the after-sales service! Every time I encounter a problem, the customer service team can respond quickly and provide solutions. The service is very good. No matter how complicated the problem is, they can answer it patiently and solve it efficiently. It really makes people feel their professionalism and dedication. Thank you for your high-quality service, which makes me more confident in your products!

aniiokiebike
RAS di Hong Kong
24 maggio 2024

Pre-defined product groups, customizable bundles, personalized recommendations, real-time inventory sync, and more! I'm thrilled to have these amazing features to build my Shopify store. A special thanks to Harry for setting it all up. I can't wait to see my store come to life!

Onaholand
Giappone
4 luglio 2024

Incredible tools for an ecommerce website. Makes everything is much easier and all in one solution. Customer service / tech support are A+. Very responsible, and fix anything in 5 minutes

Nwyrkr
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

I haven't used every feature yet, but I current use, and love the bundles, back in stock notifications and shipping goal. Also, I've used the in app chat for help multiple times and they are always helpful.

Hey Hunn
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

The most helpful app on shopify. nothing makes sales like this app !
my sales has grown by more than 50% thanks to the upselling features of this app ! This app was made by incredibly competent developers with strong sales and ecommerce backgrounds.

it's like no customer buys a single item anymore thanks to the incredible upselling features all under a single app !

prepurchase popup when customer adds to cart is insanely effective, in cart upsells with more than 50% success rate, product bundling with discounts, all contributed significantly to my success on shopify.

the app has even more valuable features like back in stock updates as well ! i rank no1 at google with many products, however these products are out of stock most of the time, customers request to be notified once the items are back in stock and they are instantly sent an email once it's available which lead to the stock emptying in a few minutes ! it's like printing money.

not to mention popup feature, quantity breaks, stock scarcity alerts, countdown timers, pre-orders. you would have needed a separate app for each of these features each with it's associated costs, so this app indeed saves you hundreds of dollars every month while generating thousands in return.

i also must praise the level of customer support and integrity they show ! they never disappointed me not once ! they solve all bugs, implemented many features i requested, and respond quickly ! this is indeed world class customer support.

that's why i call it the only app you need on shopify.

Instachiq
Egitto
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 luglio 2024

I would highly recommend this to others because of the main reason that the support that you guys are providing.

Adira
India
30 maggio 2024

I've been using the Foxkit app for my Shopify store, and I am absolutely thrilled with the level of customer service and the speed at which they resolve any issues. Every time I've had a question or needed assistance, the Foxkit support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Their team is not only quick to respond but also very knowledgeable and efficient in providing solutions. They truly go above and beyond to ensure that any concerns are addressed promptly, allowing my store to run smoothly without any disruptions.

The app itself is fantastic, offering a wide range of features that enhance the functionality of my store. But it's the outstanding customer support that really sets Foxkit apart. I highly recommend Foxkit to anyone looking for a reliable app with top-notch customer service.

Thank you, Foxkit team, for your exceptional support and for making my experience so seamless!

Zuekoos
Spagna
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
28 maggio 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Andrew from the Foxify app's customer support team, and I cannot say enough good things about my experience. From the very beginning, Andrew's professionalism and expertise were evident. He listened attentively to my concerns and asked insightful questions to fully understand the issue I was facing.

Andrew's knowledge of the Foxify app is truly impressive. He quickly identified the problem and provided clear, step-by-step instructions that were easy to follow. What stood out the most was his patience and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that my issue was completely resolved.

Minea
Lituania
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 maggio 2024

I've never used an app that has so many benefits like FoxKit. It's an all-in-one sales booster that can help you increase your store's customers, improve your marketing, and track your sales. The flexibility of the app is incredible. I can customize it to fit my specific needs and track my progress in real time. I'm so impressed with FoxKit, I can't imagine running my business without it.

EXCELLENT SERVICE. They provided a fast response and helped me to resolve all the issue I had. Thanks so much.

Odhanon
India
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 maggio 2024

FoxKit is a creative powerhouse in the palm of your hand. Its intuitive interface and diverse feature set make it a must-have for content creators. With seamless integration across devices and excellent customer support, FoxKit is the ultimate tool for unlocking your creative potential. Try it out and elevate your projects today!

IBKÜL