Instant Traffic & Ads , 1,916件のレビュー

• 評価の7%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2023年12月31日

The app is great. I have been receiving impressions from the exchange ads. Hopefully it turns into sales in the next few days

Tech Home Trends
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4日
2023年12月18日

Just started. Have to do review ( step 3 ) to get to step 4 , add to circle. That seems kinda unfair, could just be my device. Had trouble with selecting my chosen items from my inventory and had to settle for items that were not my top choices. Don't think it's really fair to ask for a " handout " good review in the set up process, in order to proceed through the setup steps when NOTHING HAS EVEN BEEN TESTED YET.
We'll see. I like the concept, but have tried other exchanges almost exactly the same and nobody clicks, period . You get impressions, no human interaction.

Successful Endeavors Topseat
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年12月3日

very good app. easy to use. with the free plan you can get free traffic. cant argue with the results. plan to upgrade soon. the price is well worth the value.

Healthy4U
アプリの使用期間:20日
2024年1月6日

Why am I only allowed to see and select a few of my products to select from to promote? not as advertised.

Nutritional Necessities LLC
アプリの使用期間:約19時間
2023年12月18日

Slower but still works, Very easy to use too.

InteriorInnovations
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月7日

Eggflow has been great for me so far. I like this app.

Expresss Yourself
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年2月14日

I tried to install on 3 of my stores every single time I get a 404 error and the app never starts just redirects to their website. Absolute joke

signspop
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:10分
Eggflowが返信しました 2024年3月17日

Hi signspop.

I hope this email finds you well. We recently received your feedback regarding difficulties experienced while navigating our product page, including issues with selecting products and pages not opening or freezing. Please allow me to extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your shopping experience is our top priority, and we strive to ensure a seamless and enjoyable journey on our site.

I am writing to inform you that we have thoroughly investigated these issues and have implemented the necessary fixes to resolve them. Our team has worked diligently to ensure that the product page is now fully functional, allowing for smooth navigation and interaction.

Should you still encounter any issues or if there is anything further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team directly at support@eggflow.com. We are here to help and ensure that your experience with us is nothing short of excellent.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We value your support and look forward to serving you better in the future.

Warm regards,
Felicia
Eggflow Team

2024年1月15日

I recommend this app and it's very good

My Store
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:7日
2023年12月22日

Hello, I installed the application more than 24 hours ago and have not had any impressions and consequently no visits. Why? Thank you, I'll wait!

Corsair of the Orient
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:14日
2024年1月26日

Free version not very efficiency

LYS 3D SHOP