Instant Traffic & Ads , 1,876件のレビュー

• 評価の7%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年2月14日

I tried to install on 3 of my stores every single time I get a 404 error and the app never starts just redirects to their website. Absolute joke

signspop
イギリス
2023年3月22日

It's to early to give a review but it's telling me to. I downloaded this app this morning and now it's a little passed 4pm . On the app it says 5 impressions but on my store still no traffic. So not sure if I'm doing things wrong or what, but I'll leave it on to see if it changes later and then edit this review.

TKOS Creation’s
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Eggflowが返信しました 2023年3月26日

Hi

Thank you for sharing your 1-star review of Instant Traffic on the Shopify app listing. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't seen any significant traffic to your store yet. It's important to note that the success of a traffic exchange program may depend on several factors, including the number of impressions your store can offer in exchange for traffic, the target audience of your products, and the effectiveness of your website's design and messaging.

It's possible that your store may not have many impressions to exchange with other sites, which could be why you have not seen much traffic yet. I suggest trying to increase the number of impressions on your store by optimizing your product titles, descriptions, and images to make them more attractive to potential customers.

Please feel free to reach out to the app's support team support@eggflow.com if you need any assistance or have any questions. We appreciate your feedback and hope that the app can help your business grow in the future.

Best
Felicia

2023年7月24日

Nothings been done to be reviewed yet, the app only just found out some people like my ad, so why force people to post a review when there's nothing yet to review at this point...?

Beeko's Bean Co.
アプリの使用期間:1日
Eggflowが返信しました 2023年8月19日

Thank you for sharing your feedback through your 1-star review. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We understand that you'd prefer to leave a review once you've had a chance to experience the app more thoroughly.

Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate your patience as you explore the app and its features. If you encounter any issues, have questions, or want insights on how to make the most out of the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to assist you and ensure your experience is positive.

We value your input, and we'll consider your feedback to improve our review process. If you find value in the app as you continue to use it, we'd be grateful if you could consider sharing your impressions through a review at a more suitable time.

Thank you for considering us, and we're here to support you in your journey.

Felicia Ng
Eggflow Team

2023年8月30日

it's kind of confusing to work with, cannot verify the impressions and clicks, or at least i couldn't with all the analytic tools i have

Ayla Boutique
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
Eggflowが返信しました 2023年9月1日

I'm sorry to hear that you found the app confusing to work with initially. We value your feedback and appreciate your patience.

I'd like to inform you that we've recently released an update to the app that addresses the issue you mentioned. With this update, you should now be able to see impressions and clicks normally, providing you with the data you need to assess the performance of your campaigns accurately.

We hope this update improves your experience with our app. If you have any further questions or need assistance with any aspect of the app, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure a smoother experience for you.

Thank you for using Eggflow Instant Traffic, and we hope to provide you with a more positive experience in the future.

Felicia Ng
Eggflow Team

2023年6月11日

Amazing so far!!!! Let's keep it going.

Hopefully this traffic turns into purchasers!! Can't wait to see

Daisey NZ
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:2日
Eggflowが返信しました 2023年6月12日

Dear Daisey NZ,

Thank you for your review and for giving Eggflow a try! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and we appreciate your enthusiasm to see the traffic generated by Eggflow convert into purchasers for your store. We share your excitement and hope that you experience great results!

To help ensure the best possible outcome, we recommend optimizing your product pages and offering compelling promotions to entice potential customers to make a purchase. Additionally, you might consider leveraging our targeting features to reach specific audiences based on location and device preferences. These strategies can help increase the chances of turning traffic into conversions.

If you have any questions or need assistance along the way, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We're here to help you make the most out of Eggflow and achieve your goals.

We value your feedback and would love to hear more about your experience. If you have a moment, we kindly ask you to reconsider your rating and provide us with more stars based on the positive aspects you mentioned in your review. Your positive rating will greatly support our efforts and motivate us to continue improving our app and services.

Thank you for choosing Eggflow, and we look forward to assisting you further on your journey to success!

Felicia
Eggflow Support Team

2023年10月2日

CYPTEK
インド
アプリの使用期間:3日
Eggflowが返信しました 2023年10月15日

Thank you for leaving a review! If you have any feedback or questions about our app, please let us know. We're here to assist you!

2018年11月29日

I just started using this finds of lil worth. Rest i will update later on. I recommend you to use this app. Thanks

The Filters Club USA by Suri Industries Inc.
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2019年7月14日

Is nothing but trouble. I come here for sales, it's just nothing but trouble to my whole store! Clearly these positive reviews have to be bot generated. I had expected it to be better in terms of the sales. But a big fat NOPE.

mggoodies
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Eggflowが返信しました 2019年7月14日

Hello there!

I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. I can guarantee that reviews you see here are from legitimate paying stores registered with Shopify - faking reviews will get developers penalized or even banned.

Please note that Instant Traffic helps with impressions, but whether an ad gets clicks or not still depends on its content, just like with any other ad platforms. If an ad does not get clicks, then the algorithm will show it less and less while prioritizing better performing ads. May I suggest trying out different ads until you find ones that work?

Again, I'm sorry for your experience. If there is anything else I can help, please let me know - you can send a chat message to us anytime.

2019年4月23日

I just download this app on my computer so I have no experience with it as yet. As I download it I see this dropdown box asking to review the app.

A & L Beauty Boutique
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2019年5月16日

I just loaded this app and it so did not work. Did not load correctly. Oh, and the best part is that the chat support on the site did not work either. I tried to even leave a comment and the submit button did not work for that either. And in case you are wondering if I am mentioning the same thing twice-I'm not.

Night Wear Collections
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Eggflowが返信しました 2019年5月17日

Hello there!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. Sometimes due to timezone differences, it may take a few hours until our open time.

I could not find you live chat record so can you please tell me where you tried to leave your comment? I will take a look at why it wasn't taking in comments and put it on priority fix. Many thanks in advance.

Again, I'm sorry such things happened. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, I would gladly help you with any problems that come up!

Happy selling!