Instant Traffic & Ads , 1,876件のレビュー

• 評価の7%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年2月3日

I uninstalled the app because there seemed to be no button to cancel and I am still being charged. It has been two months now and I can't seem to make it stop.

LEADesignz
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Eggflowが返信しました 2023年2月6日

Dear LEADesignz,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the charges after you uninstalled the app. It is unacceptable for you to be charged after uninstalling and we would like to make things right for you.

Please reach out to our support team at support@eggflow.com with the details of your account and the charges in question. Our team will assist you in cancelling the subscription and resolving any billing issues as soon as possible.

We value your feedback and will use it to improve our service and ensure that similar issues do not occur in the future.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,
Felicia

編集日:2019年5月27日

i paid for the pop ups but the pop ups is a different product its not even my product it is from other store. Also the support don't even response.
And also charge me even after I cancel my plan before the trial ends because the apps did not work. I just don't think it's right they are trying to secure the money first they shouldn't be charging while your in free trial when free trial ended then start charging that would make sense, because when it comes the refund of course we have to go to the long process to get our money back.

Villa Tindera
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Eggflowが返信しました 2019年5月17日

Hello Villa!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. We always try our best to get back to everyone instantly, but sometimes messages slip past us.
The pop-ups you saw were ads from other shops that Instant Traffic promoted on your site. The app works by exchanging your ads with other stores. So by allowing others to advertise on your store, your products get promoted in theirs in return.

If you are looking for a Pop-up for your own store, then may I suggest our Smart Popup?

Again, I'm sorry for this late reply and I hope it clears up any misunderstanding. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, our team would be glad to help you out.

Have a good day.

編集日:2022年1月13日

you want me to review the app before i try and get revenue from it. what a stupid strategy to gain feedback without a real background .

Men wear style
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
編集日:2019年2月14日

The app was transparent, and functioned all by itself. We could easily see every other stores' ads on the bottom of our landing page. Unfortunately, it did NOTHING to bring in business. We've had no sales for almost 4 months.

Amazed By Grace Specialties
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2019年9月5日

Have not try it yet , but if it doesnt work I will make sure to let you know . I am buiding a succesful droshiping store so only application that do theior job right will be left on . I have just install it so it wont be fair to provide any feedack at current time .

BoxxKart
コスタリカ
アプリの使用期間:28日
Eggflowが返信しました 2019年9月8日

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have a wonderful experience with the app and have a new review next time.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

編集日:2018年10月19日

Down graded this to a 1 star. Only my own ads are showing up in my store. Kate Vu does not answer chat. No help at all. Giving het 1 more day to respond, then going to report this app to shopify

Gotcho Back
アプリの使用期間:27日
編集日:2019年5月27日

Eggflow Instant Traffic - Free Ads & Traffic Exchange - the most useless application, traffic does not give at all, but the money writes off. Support for this app did not contact me, although I did. Do not advise anyone.
Update review!
Used the app 20 days, got 24 transitions! Had to pay for a full month $ 19. Why is full payment charged in 20 days? Why such a small traffic?

MissJulia
ロシア
アプリの使用期間:26日
Eggflowが返信しました 2019年5月27日

Hello Julia!

I'm sorry for this late reply. Sometimes a mail or two slips past us - we are reorganizing our system to prevent this.
I have found your support ticket and I have replied to it, can you please check your email?

Once again, I'm sorry for your experience
-Felicia

2018年8月27日

so far i havent made any sells but ill keep my hopes up

Messedupmerchandise
アプリの使用期間:15日
2019年4月30日

Wasn't even able to start using the app and in 30 seconds after installation I was asked to give a good review. All the reviews must be fake then.

flannelfashion
リトアニア
アプリの使用期間:12日
Eggflowが返信しました 2019年5月6日

Hello there!
I'm sorry to hear that you have such an experience. Have you been able to use Instant Traffic since? If you need help, please leave me your store name at support@eggflow.com and I will get back to you asap.
As for the review, I can assure you that they are all genuine from other merchants. We would never buy fake reviews as it goes against our Code of Conduct in ensuring honest feedback and transparency.

Felicia

2019年11月3日

I this app is not worth the time and effort, I selected a free plan just for a few days to see how it work and got charged $19 its a scam

Roc-Que Infinity
フランス
アプリの使用期間:11日
Eggflowが返信しました 2019年11月5日

Hi Roc-que Infinity,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We checked the store's transaction and the detail sent to your email (RocQueHealth@gmail.com).
We see that there is a misunderstanding in this case.

We look forward to getting your response.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team