Instant Traffic & Ads , 1,876件のレビュー

• 評価の7%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2022年8月29日

If i could give a worse review i would. I need this app off my store NOW. There is no easy was of doing this and im still struggling till this moment. I have a baby product store; the first things this app advertises is weed products and sex products. AS I SAID, NEED THIS OFF MY STORE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Little Fern's
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
Eggflowが返信しました 2022年8月30日

We're sorry to have let this happen to you, we'll review and update to prevent this from happening.

2019年1月12日

The idea behind it is good, but this app slowed my loading speed to 12s from 6s, it was also displaying my adds to me... not sure why is targeting my own store.

Surf Zones
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2019年10月24日

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

DAY&NIGHT.AY
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
Eggflowが返信しました 2019年10月24日

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are very happy about your review and hope that you will change the rating star next time.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

2022年12月4日

its annoying i dont like it wish i cound remove this dumb app from my store but i dont think i can .

rareville
アプリの使用期間:39分
Eggflowが返信しました 2022年12月4日

We are really sorry for the trouble and we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We will look into this further!

Can you tell us what's bothering you with our app?

2020年11月27日

zzzzzzzzzzzzz. falling asleep. you cant edit anything or show how or where your ads get seen . theres not really proof ? show more info .

Stitch Kraft
アプリの使用期間:34分
2019年3月3日

Don't like it, not really sure how I thought it would've worked, but i don't perfect it for my website personally.

DropCity&Co