Eggflow: Instant Traffic , 1.877 recensies

CYPTEK
India
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 15 oktober 2023

Thank you for leaving a review! If you have any feedback or questions about our app, please let us know. We're here to assist you!

1 maart 2024

The product page doesnt work and you cannot select the right product

Century Flame Lifestyle
14 februari 2024

I tried to install on 3 of my stores every single time I get a 404 error and the app never starts just redirects to their website. Absolute joke

signspop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
29 november 2018

I just started using this finds of lil worth. Rest i will update later on. I recommend you to use this app. Thanks

The Filters Club USA by Suri Industries Inc.
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
22 maart 2023

It's to early to give a review but it's telling me to. I downloaded this app this morning and now it's a little passed 4pm . On the app it says 5 impressions but on my store still no traffic. So not sure if I'm doing things wrong or what, but I'll leave it on to see if it changes later and then edit this review.

TKOS Creation’s
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 26 maart 2023

Hi

Thank you for sharing your 1-star review of Instant Traffic on the Shopify app listing. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't seen any significant traffic to your store yet. It's important to note that the success of a traffic exchange program may depend on several factors, including the number of impressions your store can offer in exchange for traffic, the target audience of your products, and the effectiveness of your website's design and messaging.

It's possible that your store may not have many impressions to exchange with other sites, which could be why you have not seen much traffic yet. I suggest trying to increase the number of impressions on your store by optimizing your product titles, descriptions, and images to make them more attractive to potential customers.

Please feel free to reach out to the app's support team support@eggflow.com if you need any assistance or have any questions. We appreciate your feedback and hope that the app can help your business grow in the future.

Best
Felicia

14 juli 2019

Is nothing but trouble. I come here for sales, it's just nothing but trouble to my whole store! Clearly these positive reviews have to be bot generated. I had expected it to be better in terms of the sales. But a big fat NOPE.

mggoodies
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 14 juli 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. I can guarantee that reviews you see here are from legitimate paying stores registered with Shopify - faking reviews will get developers penalized or even banned.

Please note that Instant Traffic helps with impressions, but whether an ad gets clicks or not still depends on its content, just like with any other ad platforms. If an ad does not get clicks, then the algorithm will show it less and less while prioritizing better performing ads. May I suggest trying out different ads until you find ones that work?

Again, I'm sorry for your experience. If there is anything else I can help, please let me know - you can send a chat message to us anytime.

23 april 2019

I just download this app on my computer so I have no experience with it as yet. As I download it I see this dropdown box asking to review the app.

A & L Beauty Boutique
3 maanden gebruiken de app
16 mei 2019

I just loaded this app and it so did not work. Did not load correctly. Oh, and the best part is that the chat support on the site did not work either. I tried to even leave a comment and the submit button did not work for that either. And in case you are wondering if I am mentioning the same thing twice-I'm not.

Night Wear Collections
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 17 mei 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. Sometimes due to timezone differences, it may take a few hours until our open time.

I could not find you live chat record so can you please tell me where you tried to leave your comment? I will take a look at why it wasn't taking in comments and put it on priority fix. Many thanks in advance.

Again, I'm sorry such things happened. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, I would gladly help you with any problems that come up!

Happy selling!

Bewerkt 3 februari 2023

I uninstalled the app because there seemed to be no button to cancel and I am still being charged. It has been two months now and I can't seem to make it stop.

LEADesignz
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2023

Dear LEADesignz,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the charges after you uninstalled the app. It is unacceptable for you to be charged after uninstalling and we would like to make things right for you.

Please reach out to our support team at support@eggflow.com with the details of your account and the charges in question. Our team will assist you in cancelling the subscription and resolving any billing issues as soon as possible.

We value your feedback and will use it to improve our service and ensure that similar issues do not occur in the future.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,
Felicia

Bewerkt 27 mei 2019

i paid for the pop ups but the pop ups is a different product its not even my product it is from other store. Also the support don't even response.
And also charge me even after I cancel my plan before the trial ends because the apps did not work. I just don't think it's right they are trying to secure the money first they shouldn't be charging while your in free trial when free trial ended then start charging that would make sense, because when it comes the refund of course we have to go to the long process to get our money back.

Villa Tindera
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 17 mei 2019

Hello Villa!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. We always try our best to get back to everyone instantly, but sometimes messages slip past us.
The pop-ups you saw were ads from other shops that Instant Traffic promoted on your site. The app works by exchanging your ads with other stores. So by allowing others to advertise on your store, your products get promoted in theirs in return.

If you are looking for a Pop-up for your own store, then may I suggest our Smart Popup?

Again, I'm sorry for this late reply and I hope it clears up any misunderstanding. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, our team would be glad to help you out.

Have a good day.