Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 gennaio 2024

I thought I had left a 5 star review a year ago, but this is an outstanding app the customer service is bar none. The new update is even better than before and they (David) helped set my new store up seamlessly. Couldn't be happier with this and the results that the BOGO have had on my store's top and bottom line. Only wish I would have downloaded it sooner. :)

All Purpose Creams
Stati Uniti
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

Really helpful app, easy to install and use and the support is above and beyond. Mina was very friendly and quick to help us to create new offers and update the app version. Highly recommend.

Murdock London
Regno Unito
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

Brilliant app and excellent customer service. 10/10 from start to finish as the app works really well and they are on hand to fix when needed!!

Streetwise + Conscious
Isola di Man
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
25 gennaio 2024

Bogos app on Shopify is amazing! It's so easy to use, and their support is the best. I had a question, and they answered really quickly. I highly recommend it for a smooth experience!

LuxaDerme
India
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 febbraio 2024

Mina was super helpful with setting up my offer and making it flow on my website more!

everydayco
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2024

Very helpful customer service team! App works well & automatically adds free gift to cart when customer meets minimum spend. Very professional looking. Thank you!

Avocado Zinc
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
4 gennaio 2024

Instant chat service is very good and response is fast and got to the right point to get your problem solved immediately. Our two other sites have been using this app for such a quite long time. it helps so much to boost the sales by providing the variety of discount offered to our customers. I also drive extra business and sales too! Great app!

Private Sale
RAS di Hong Kong
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
7 aprile 2024

Mina was a great help, going out of her way to locate a developer even on the weekend to help me customize the look and feel on my store, really good and fast CS.

Barbarella
Israele
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 gennaio 2024

Mina was very quick to help me, and respond to my question promptly. This app has always had good customer service.

Johnny Reb
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
7 aprile 2024

Their customer service and staff are truly amazing! Helped me resolve technical issues with this plugin and my website theme

Wuwa Slimes