BOGOS.io Free Gift Cart Upsell , 1,585件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年1月22日

I thought I had left a 5 star review a year ago, but this is an outstanding app the customer service is bar none. The new update is even better than before and they (David) helped set my new store up seamlessly. Couldn't be happier with this and the results that the BOGO have had on my store's top and bottom line. Only wish I would have downloaded it sooner. :)

All Purpose Creams
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年1月18日

Really helpful app, easy to install and use and the support is above and beyond. Mina was very friendly and quick to help us to create new offers and update the app version. Highly recommend.

Murdock London
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年1月4日

Instant chat service is very good and response is fast and got to the right point to get your problem solved immediately. Our two other sites have been using this app for such a quite long time. it helps so much to boost the sales by providing the variety of discount offered to our customers. I also drive extra business and sales too! Great app!

Private Sale
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年1月12日

Very helpful customer service team! App works well & automatically adds free gift to cart when customer meets minimum spend. Very professional looking. Thank you!

Avocado Zinc
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月8日

Love the app. We are using it since months and have launched around 10-15 different offers. App is intuitive and does what it should.
The 5 Stars however is because of the fantastic support Team which always answers quicker than mails leave your server.
Special Thanks to MINA & BRIAN. For fixing a critical error in live business! Saved us from a potentially huge abanndoned cart rate (This error was not from the app but from our side).
Always a pleasure and highly recommend the app.

Birkholz Perfume Manufacture
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月25日

Bogos app on Shopify is amazing! It's so easy to use, and their support is the best. I had a question, and they answered really quickly. I highly recommend it for a smooth experience!

LuxaDerme
インド
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年1月31日

Brilliant app and excellent customer service. 10/10 from start to finish as the app works really well and they are on hand to fix when needed!!

Streetwise + Conscious
マン島
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2023年12月1日

We tested a bunch of free gift apps on Shopify, and BOGOS has been our favorite! It's so easy to use, plus, they also customized it based on what we wanted. Their customer support is quick to help too. So if you're thinking about adding a free gift app to your store, we highly recommend BOGOS!

North Authentic
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年2月4日

Mina was super helpful with setting up my offer and making it flow on my website more!

everydayco
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年11月22日

Support team is great, always willing to help. App is very easy to navigate and works with our shop! Able to quickly set up free gifts and integrates well

BluMaan