Recensies (1.886)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 juni 2024

App works perfectly! Good support as well. Limo is very helpful.

Masksheets
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

I always receive amazing support from teh BOGOS.io team - thanks to Mina for helping me to integrate to version 2. Your support was spot on and I thought it would take me so much time to integrate and upgrade but Mina handled it for me so it was absolutely painless. Your a treasure to your company - thank you guys!

K. P.
Australië
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

Mina helped me out with all my questions and issues!

3LAB
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

I was having some issues with the BOGOS.io app. Limo was super helpful and able to get me squared away. Thank you Limo.

Bakcou
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 mei 2024

Anne and Alexis are amazing!! The best customer service out of all our Shopify apps. They get back to us within minutes, always fix the issue, and triple-check! I highly recommend them and this app :)

THE GOLDEN SECRETS
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
25 april 2024

Finally an app that works as it should. I've been using this app for many years now and this is the first time I've written a review. I'm not sure when the current version came into effect but the upgraded version is outstanding, so much easier to use, no bugs, and the online support is second to none. Well done! Strongly recommend.

Mortels Sheepskin Factory
Australië
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

Super quick service. I had some issue with icon and it was solved with Bogos in a very short time, which is amazing. Thank you!

Linzebi.ge
Georgië
Ongeveer 6 jaar gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

Hi BOGOS.io Team,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the wonderful support your team has provided. The assistance we received from Wayne, Anne, and Mina was timely, and their technical expertise was truly top-notch. Their dedication to helping us resolve our issues and optimize our setup has been exceptional.

We are extremely satisfied with the "BOGOS.io Free Gift Buy X Get Y" app and the level of service your team has provided. Thank you for being so responsive and for delivering such high-quality support.

Baxter of California
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
4 juni 2024

Thanks for the great and professional support from David! He made it easy to update to the new version.
The tool is great as well and it runs since more than 2 years :)

Sofein.ch - Stedy Produkte Online bestellen!
Zwitserland
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

Mina was great and quick to resolve the issue we experienced! Harry from the dev team was quick to action our request as well!

Stella & Dot