Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 marzo 2024

Justin was able to make the changes I needed. Everything looks good in my store thanks to his support. Recommended!

Glamholic
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 gennaio 2024

In all my time of using Apps for all my stores, I have never came across an App as convenient as Simesy. Their free plan provides the most value when compared to that of others, it lets you add FAQs Anywhere with a variety of design options for free which is unheard of as other apps either only let you using a free plan or after paying. I would also like to specifically thank Justin for being the most competent and responsive support agent I have encountered in all my time building stores, he will resolve whatever issue youre facing almost instantly and competently.

My Store
Arabia Saudita
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 maggio 2024

I don't know what all the other 4 star and under reviews are saying. The customer support dude was amazing. The design of the FAQs are way better than the other ones in the shopify app store. Overall 5 star ratings.

Lightswire
40 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2024

The app was recommend to me by my LMS provider. The interface is user friendly. Reaching out to support was easy and reliable. Justin was able to point me in the right direction.

RCCS Store
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
11 maggio 2024

I love this app!!, it was exactly what I needed thank you so much!

Diavivo
Regno Unito
40 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

Amazing APP. Excellent live person chat customer support. Highly recommend.

Iron Horse Motorcycle Diecast Store - Online store for all Motorcycle Diecast
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 marzo 2024

Simesy FAQ & Tabs Accordion truly stands out not just for its seamless functionality but also for its exceptional customer support. Justin, in particular, has been fantastic, offering prompt and helpful assistance that significantly enhances the user experience. The dedication to customer satisfaction is evident, making it an app I highly recommend.

KANSO
26 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
3 maggio 2024

great

NATURALEAVES
Germania
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 marzo 2024

Great app and great support.

cigadesign.official
Cina
Circa 5 ore di utilizzo dell’app
4 gennaio 2024

Super quick and pro customer service ! Bravo !

Magie Factory