Recensies (43)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 mei 2024

I don't know what all the other 4 star and under reviews are saying. The customer support dude was amazing. The design of the FAQs are way better than the other ones in the shopify app store. Overall 5 star ratings.

Lightswire
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

Justin has been extremely helpful, helping me integrate things into my store :)

Elle Spades

NATURALEAVES
Duitsland
14 dagen gebruiken de app
28 maart 2024

The application is not following EU GDPR laws. They copy and store your stores data in their own server without single notification to the store owner.

Dutch Natural Healing

Vijohnkart.com
India
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

Justin was able to make the changes I needed. Everything looks good in my store thanks to his support. Recommended!

Glamholic
10 dagen gebruiken de app
11 mei 2024

I love this app!!, it was exactly what I needed thank you so much!

Diavivo
Verenigd Koninkrijk
40 minuten gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

The app was recommend to me by my LMS provider. The interface is user friendly. Reaching out to support was easy and reliable. Justin was able to point me in the right direction.

RCCS Store
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

Great app and great support.

cigadesign.official
China
Ongeveer 5 uur gebruiken de app
19 maart 2024

Simesy FAQ & Tabs Accordion truly stands out not just for its seamless functionality but also for its exceptional customer support. Justin, in particular, has been fantastic, offering prompt and helpful assistance that significantly enhances the user experience. The dedication to customer satisfaction is evident, making it an app I highly recommend.

KANSO