Anmeldelser (2.419)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
14. juli 2024

It works! It's brings in more sales and helps customers find additional products that they would find useful. I was sceptical at first but thought we'd give it a try and it's definitely paid off. It integrates very seamlessly with our branding and recommends things intelligently. Thanks for this Code Black Belt.

Woollykins
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
16. juli 2024

We love this app! Easy to configure and assign the relevant products. The support team is amazing, whenever we change or update a theme and something's not quiet right, they jump in and sort it out right away. Highly recommend it

Hommix UK
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
16. juli 2024

Very useful app, used for more than two years, customer service is also very attentive and professional

Maxyoyo
Kina
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Get this app! Their customer service and willingness to help is out of this world. Whenever I need something tweaked or changed up a bit it's done in less than 10 minutes during normal business hours. This is one of the best apps to up that AOV.

Fowl Follower
6 måneder bruger appen
6. juli 2024

Customer service very helpful and fast, I’ve been supported very quickly.
Shout out to Jennesca Roraldo from the product support team!

ADELANTE™ - Official Store
9 måneder bruger appen
20. maj 2024

Have been using this app for a long time and it's fantastic. Andres also super helpful with my questions and optimizations. Great app, would recommend.

RAVEYARD
6 måneder bruger appen
24. marts 2024

I just installed a new theme which need a lot of work and the developers of this app were FAST to respond and help me with about 6 different issues I was having. GET THIS APP... oh.. I've used this app for a years and it has made me over $30,000. Yes, I am a real person and have a real store.

The Reformed Sage
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
26. marts 2024

5-Star support all the way !! If only PayPal support were nearly as helpful as FBT support team is, the world would be a much better place ;)) This app is a game changer. Any shop must have it.

Beanie Helmets
Cypern
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
30. juni 2024

This app is easy to set up and extremely effective. Highly recommended!

Happenstance Books and Merch
Portugal
3 måneder bruger appen
27. juni 2024

Great App, this what i have been looking for ages, finally found someone who wouldnt demand an arm and aleg from customer. Great customer service, they are top notch . The one app that does a lot. Highly reccomended.

Karee-Designs