Frequently Bought Together , 2.372 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. marts 2024

5-Star support all the way !! If only PayPal support were nearly as helpful as FBT support team is, the world would be a much better place ;)) This app is a game changer. Any shop must have it.

Beanie Helmets
Cypern
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
24. marts 2024

I just installed a new theme which need a lot of work and the developers of this app were FAST to respond and help me with about 6 different issues I was having. GET THIS APP... oh.. I've used this app for a years and it has made me over $30,000. Yes, I am a real person and have a real store.

The Reformed Sage
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
11. april 2024

Excellent app, same as on Amazon :-)

Also, worth to mention, great and pro-active support.

Recommended!

Bastiano Bonheiden
Belgien
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
2. april 2024

Invinzor was excellent. I told him my problem and he fixed it lickity-split. This is at 1:19am too!

The Velvet Lotus Shop
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
8. marts 2024

Great app and good for revenue, good price and excellent support!

Smartwatchmagazijn
Holland (Nederlandene)
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
27. februar 2024

They are always fast and helpful! Great app as well! Thank you so much

KING's Pipe Online Headshop
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
15. marts 2024

Je suis ravie de cette application et l'équipe m'aide vraiment à proposer les offres comme je le souhaite et m'explique clairement et à l'aide de visuels quand je ne comprends pas bien. Ils me permettent de travailler en autonomie et cela, c'est précieux pour un professionnel.

BIJOUX ARGENT FRANCE
Frankrig
Mere end et år bruger appen
6. april 2024

Very easy to use and increase AOV

AEClassyCommerce
11 måneder bruger appen
4. marts 2024

Fantastic! Lots of conversions as a result!

Beverley's Books
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
28. marts 2024

Have been using this app for about 18 months or so. Easy to install and use. Initially, I just let it pick the bundles, but have started manually created them. Needed a little assistance and support responded immediately. Perfect!

C'RIBBE