Frequently Bought Together , 2.397 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. april 2024

We are at the end of the trial period and we will go beyond it as the app is good. It shows old products that would've never been seen, which is good for us. Customers have been adding items based on the recommendations.
It is just a 4-star to me because i want to stop recommending certain collection of products but the app for now only has to stop recommending products. As we have huge number of products, searching and selecting individual products is a loss of time.

NepaCrafts Product
Tyskland
28 dage bruger appen
19. april 2024

The code team reached out to see how I was liking the app and they helped me out with making some aesthetic changes to my store! I asked for them to format the text, change colors, format my button, and they did it within an hour!

It's hard to find support like this. Huge fan.

ATNN Design
29 dage bruger appen
12. april 2024

Très bonne appli, et le service technique est top je recommande !

BebeProtector
Frankrig
27. marts 2024

This app is fantastic! It's simple to set up, and the support team responds quickly and is very helpful.

My Night Light PTY LTD
Australien
21. marts 2024

Meilleurs assistance en live ce qui m'a beaucoup plus. les agents m'ont aider à bien évolué sur le site.

Rozaxis
Storbritannien
13. maj 2024

Aplicación muy completa y atención al cliente de 10. Contestan super rápido y te resuelven todas las dudas.
Muy recomendable.

Levid Cosmetics
Spanien
13 dage bruger appen
2. februar 2024

Worked with Andres and he was fantastic! I couldn't get the app to show up exactly where I wanted it to on our website so he jumped in the theme code and had it showing up in less than 5 minutes. He also noticed the colors didn't match so he updated that for us to. Above and beyond if you ask me.

Great experience, highly recommend working with these folks!

Pro Pizza Ovens
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
18. april 2024

Fantastic app and service. Just what you need. Customer support is super on it. Very high quality experience!

Peak Wellness USA
12 dage bruger appen
16. maj 2024

great service!

angelgym
Tyskland
8 dage bruger appen
19. maj 2024

facíl de instalar y se adecua alas nesecidades

WORDGI